Senior Director, Catalog
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2023 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Director, Catalog jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Director, Catalog postings
Full Time Job
Senior Director, Catalog, ADA
A little bit about our team:
ADA is the world's leading distributor of independent music. We strive to be a valuable partner to our label clients, guidng them to success across the commercial and marketing space, as well as providing a suite of label services from publicity to radio promotion. We work globally to deliver high-impact opportunities, and work to ensure reliable and visible content pipelines around the world. This role will work to enhance these services and strategy specifically as it pertains to our partners catalogs
Why this could be your next big break:
As ADA's Senior Director, Catalog, you will transform the way we service our client base, understanding and delivering on the value that catalog brings in a streaming-focused landscape, educating clients on how best to exploit catalog, and acting as the chief marketing strategist for our largest catalog partners. You will work cross-functionally across ADA teams globally to quantify and enhance the value of our partners catalog revenue.
Here you'll get to:
• Partner & collaborate closely with US, UK and International marketing & commerce teams at ADA as well as labels and artist management to develop and execute digital marketing and audience development strategies and campaigns for catalog and off-cycle frontline artists.
• Drive new business initiatives and idea generation with the accounts for catalog product to produce market leading innovative activations and to maximize sales, streams and exposure for artists
• Handle day-to-day responsibilities for International communication of catalog release priorities with the aim to sell more products globally and work with the accounts a more holistic way
• Create catalog campaigns in anticipation of new releases for artists- warming algorithms and creating engagement with audiences to ensure success on new content, while influencing incremental catalog streaming consumption of frontline artist's catalog through the development of marketing campaigns centered around dynamic artist content, robust advertising campaigns, artist channel visibility & optimization and earned digital partnerships.
• Work with analytics team to measure campaign effectiveness and create baselines to show increased metrics and results, managing an analytics and reporting toolset to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make informed recommendations
• Act as the conduit/advocate/liaison between the broader catalog team at ADA to ensure extensive campaign support across multi-functional departments.
• Work alongside the ADA label management team and physical sales teams to maximize account support around tentpole moments.
• Test, assess and update best practices to maximize consumption, artist integrity and fan engagement.
• Identify new opportunities to reach audiences through new technology, strategic partnerships, digital advertising, etc.
• Represent Catalog strategy in Content & Client Acquisition pitches
• 7+ years of experience in digital sales and marketing, with a focus on catalog reparatoire
• You have a strong passion and wide breadth of music knowledge, with a knack of intuitively understanding that contents fanbase and where it ''fits'' in the current landscape
• You have a expert understanding of how catalog functions both digitally and physically, and have a vision for how catalog will continue to operate in the modern streaming landscape.
• You have a strong understanding of distribution, and it's place within the creator, label, and DSP ecosystem, with strong relationships with both interal and external partners
• You are comfortable working cross-functionally, and have the ability to be both a coach and an independent contributor to get the job done.
• You have demonstrably strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability; portfolio of relevant work appreciated
• You have a high degree of data literacy, and are comfortable deriving insight with self-service BI tools and platforms
• You are a problem solver, with the ablilty to reach out the right people to tear down roadblocks, accelerate timelines, and motivate others around you to success
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience running digital marketing campaigns, including advertising and influencer marketing
• Experience with people development and team leadership
• Independent distribution experience
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.