Senior Designer, Motion and Video
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2020 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Designer, Motion and Video jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Designer, Motion and Video postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Designer, Motion and Video? Senior Designer, Motion and Video
Job Title: Senior Designer, Motion and Video
A little bit about our team:
Warner Records is home to some of the most influential and innovative artists of our time. Our extraordinary roster of new and established recording artists is unparalleled, and our collective influence on music culture is without precedent. With a visionary approach toward discovering and nurturing musical talent, the Warner Records family of labels is currently home to an impressive generation of major artists.
The Interactive Design team are the 'artists behind the artists' who create visual content for our roster of musicians. The Interactive Design team is focused on interpreting an artist's vision for online platforms such as websites, email lists, and social platforms.
Why this could be your next big break:
*This is a design role and requires experience with Adobe Creative suite*
Passionate about social media? Are pixels your brush and Instagram your canvas? We are looking for a digital-native video content creator who can create social- and web-specific art that brings our artists' voices onto these platforms. We want your vision, creativity, and design expertise to create immersive experiences across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, web, email, and other fan-facing digital outlets.
This role will work alongside the Fan Engagement team and Digital Operations team to plan and execute ongoing, campaign-driven creative elements for WR's roster of music artists.
Here you'll get to:
• Concept, produce, and edit content aligning with the artist's voice/vision that is designed and optimized with platform, target audience, and marketing goals in mind
• Strong design skills, comfortable taking an idea from concept to execution
• Strong visual sense and taste level with an understanding of video and design principles for mobile-, web-, and social-first content
• Ability to create engaging content including:
• short-form, sharable videos
• motion graphics
• paid social ads including carousels
• sprites and end screens for short web/mobile only games
• Create Lenses for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snap, etc including:
• Knowledge of Spark AR Studio or similar. Knowledge of how to optimize and export so artists and clients can interact with the lens.
• Knowledge of Lens Studio or similar. Must know how to import assets from 3D programs into the software to be used for lens creation, able to optimize lens for QA and publishing.
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D or similar: exporting OBJ and FBX files. Baking animations to be used for lenses. Sculpting meshes. Texturing in Photoshop to be brought into Cinema 4D.
• Knowledge of Character Animator, Toonboom, or similar. Capable of importing illustrations into animation program and rigging characters to be animated. Exporting animated characters to be used in After Effects.
• Work alongside a dev team to create and deploy online assets
• Attend events and create real time content such as organic Instagram stories or iPhone videos for social posting
• Edit, cutdown, and resize existing assets such as music videos
• Work with footage, audio, sound effects, graphics and music to create multiple versions of edits to be used on different platforms
• Deep understanding of the nuances of each online platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Web, email, etc) and how to adapt and optimize content per channel; this includes proper file size, specs, and copy adaptations
• Responsive and proactive planner, able to turn content in real-time in response to artist, management, and market needs
• Available for off-hour (weeknights and weekend) deliverables as tied to artist releases
• Comfortable managing tight deadlines while maintaining commitment to excellence and impeccable attention to detail
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• 2-3+ years of experience producing custom social/video content within agency or in-house social/creative teams
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/related fields or equivalent work experience
• Expert knowledge of design for digital and social channels
• Strong digital/social content portfolio showcasing a range of themes, styles, and formats
• Demonstrated experience conceptualizing and executing impactful, engaging creative for digital/social platforms
• Highly organized, proactive, multifaceted, capable of working on concurrent projects and able to communicate effectively to digital team members, vendors, artists, and executives.
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
• Experience with camera operation and audio, lighting equipment
• Ability to understand and interpret business objectives to guide execution
• Obsessed with the internet and pop culture - you're the first in your friend group to hear about the next big thing
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Graphic design skills including:
• static designs using imagery and/or typography
• paid social ads including carousels
• thematic types of posts including countdown assets, lyrics, infographics, etc
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2017 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.