Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2020 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Creative jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Creative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Creative? Senior Creative
A little bit about our team:
• UPROXX, a Warner Music Group Company, is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists, and our award-winning video content studio, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain, and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music, and Lifestyle. The UPROXX Studio team collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and sharable content in the digital space.
• UPROXX is seeking a Creative to ideate on branded projects while working in partnership with production, strategy, and design. We are looking for fresh thinkers, out-of-the-box visionaries who will challenge the boundaries of our creative ideas- pushing excellence out of themselves and elevating branded content out of the norm.
Why this could be your next big break:
As a Creative at UPROXX, you will report directly to our Creative Director and work with our award-winning creative and strategy teams in responding to RFP requests from brand partners. You will be responsible for developing ideas and sourcing stories and talent to answer the brand needs in partnership with the creative team through ideation, pre-interviews, and copywriting.
Here you'll get to:
• You will be briefed on RFPs from Sales/Strategy teams. The Creative Director will assign RFPs to different creative team members based on overall workload as well as areas of expertise. You'll be responsible to ask questions, push boundaries, challenge norms, and deliver amazing creative ideas that fulfill the brand's needs while honoring the tone and lens of UPROXX.
• You will research, source, and pitch your ideas and the talent associated with them to internal (creative, sales, strategy) and external (agency, client) stakeholders.
• You will receive feedback and re-direction from internal and external sources. We'll look for you to absorb that feedback and work potential changes into the ideas presented.
• You will work in partnership with the rest of the creative, strategy, social, production, and editorial teams to devise cohesive 360 programs over the entire UPROXX platform.
• You will be responsible for the creation of copy for decks and pre-production treatments/scripts when programs sell-through.
• You will be a part of the talent identification process for programs both during the pitch and upon sell-through.
• You will brief production teams on your creative ideas when they sell through so that they can execute the idea properly and meet both internal and external expectations.
• You'll follow your project through production to ensure the creative integrity remains intact and that brand needs are being strategically and creatively satisfied.
• You will constantly push for award-winning and innovative approaches to brand problems.
• You'll weave UPROXX's specific perspective on storytelling throughout creative so that the brand needs are satisfied in a way that is consistent with the fluid UPROXX perspective on culture.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have a Bachelor's Degree or relevant credentials and at least 4-5 years of experience working in a creative capacity, as a writer, art director, or other.
• You have a background/education in media & digital advertising
• You have a passion for Content Marketing, Writing, and Video Content Creation
• You have a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
• You have an interest in digital content and entertainment a must
• You have skills in writing and original concept development
• You have an interest and passion for deep diving into culture and storytelling
• You have natural skills as a multi-tasker
• You have the skills to communicate clearly, efficiently, and amicably.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Journalism, music, or strategy background a plus
• Photoshop, Keynote, and Powerpoint experience are a plus
• Production, filmmaking, or editing experience a major plus
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.