Senior Creative Strategist, Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/11/2021 10:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Creative Strategist, Imgn jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Creative Strategist, Imgn postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Creative Strategist, Imgn? Job Description:
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Job Title: Creative Director, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Creative Director creates audience-first, compelling ideas, and content programs across platforms Gen Z loves: TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Snapchat, YouTube as well as emerging platforms. We pride ourselves on our innovative, diverse, and irreverent point of view.
We are looking for a seasoned creative leader to help lead our team of creative producers and designers in creative invention for our clients and pitches.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide oversight on content strategy, design, creative and execution alongside our Brand Partnership team. Report and work closely with our Chief Strategy Officer.
• Pioneer new ways for brands to engage and reach audiences in social and other spaces.
• Oversee management of client brand channels, high-performing social ad creative, and innovative influencer campaigns.
• Lead the way on emerging platforms.
• Help develop high level creative strategies for pitches.
• Work with the team to conceptualize, develop, and pitch big ideas; constantly setting the bar on creative concepts and campaigns as the company continues to grow and develop.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Be social savvy - know TikTok, Insta and Snapchat.
• 5+ years of experience in a creative marketing role at creative agencies, brands, or social first publisher (preferably combination), focused on social media
• Experience taking projects from concept through activation
• Strong art direction and brand strategy experience
• Deep understanding of storytelling across varied social formats
• Very organized, able to manage a ton of things simultaneously
• Collaborative, passionate, and skilled mentor and team leader
• A love of pop culture, from music to movies to film to games
• A deep passion for Internet culture - memes, trends, platforms, and influencers
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.