Senior Creative Director, Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2022 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Creative Director, Imgn jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Creative Director, Imgn postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
The Senior Creative Director creates audience-first, compelling ideas, and content programs across platforms Gen Z loves: TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Snapchat, YouTube as well as emerging platforms. We pride ourselves on our innovative, diverse, and irreverent point of view.
We are looking for a seasoned creative leader to help lead our team of creative producers and designers in creative invention for our clients and pitches.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide oversight on content strategy, design, creative and execution alongside our Brand Partnership team, reporting to and working closely with our Chief Strategy Officer.
• Pioneer new ways for brands to engage and reach audiences in social and other spaces.
• Oversee management of client brand channels, high-performing social ad creative, and innovative influencer campaigns.
• Lead the way on emerging platforms (Discord/Metaverse/Roblox).
• Help develop high level creative strategies for pitches.
• Work with the team to concept, develop and pitch big ideas; constantly setting the bar on creative concepts and campaigns as we continue to grow and develop
• Be social savvy - know TikTok, Insta and Snapchat - be curious!
• 7-10 years of experience in a creative marketing role at creative agencies, brands, or social first publisher (preferably combination), focused on social media
• Experience taking projects from concept through activation
• Strong art direction and brand strategy experience
• Deep understanding of storytelling across varied social formats
• Very organized, able to manage a ton of things simultaneously
• Collaborative, passionate and skilled mentor and team leader
• A love of pop culture, from music to movies to film to games
• A deep passion for Internet culture - memes, trends, platforms, and influencers
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.