Senior Analyst FP&A Cash Forecasting
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/30/2020 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Analyst FP&A Cash Forecasting jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Analyst FP&A Cash Forecasting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Analyst FP&A Cash Forecasting? Senior Analyst FP&A – Cash Forecasting
Senior Analyst FP&A – Cash Forecasting
Department Description: The Finance Department at WMG is responsible for overseeing all of the financial operations of the company in partnership with the finance groups within the labels and individual affiliates within the company. The department provides financial reporting, accounting, planning, budgeting, and financial compliance and auditing for the company.
High Level Job Description: The Senior analyst will primarily be responsible for analyzing and reporting the consolidated forecast, budget and actual cash flow package to senior management. The ideal candidate will become involved in global cash flow planning and analysis, supporting executive level presentations and performing ad hoc projects.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the submission and consolidation of business unit monthly cash flow forecasts, annual budget and interim short term liquidity report.
• Partner with the local finance teams and shared services team to improve liquidity, over deliver budget targets, and actively manage working capital.
• Partner with Treasury department to monitor daily US liquidity and provide variance analysis for changes in cash balance versus weekly forecast.
• Prepare consolidated cash flow forecast/budget package and presentation, which provides executive management insights into cash variances versus prior forecasts and periods.
• Prepare metrics to monitor and measure the working capital and cash flow efficiency related to operational areas of focus.
• Analyze quarter end cash balances and coordinate actual to forecast/budget explanations with all worldwide affiliates (30 territories) to better understand variances vs expectations.
• Prepare summary level cash comparative summary for inclusion in quarterly Board presentation and coordinate with external reporting group on the reconciliation of free cash flow to SEC (external) cash flow statement.
• Work with financial reporting to provide audit committee and board material to understand the changes in our working capital and link between cash generation and OIBDA.
• Prepare working capital analysis based on forecasts and budget submissions.
• Prepare analysis of cash needs to determine appropriate amount and timing of on-going debt repayment and/or potential dividends.
• Strong understanding of cash flow concepts/principles and forecasting a must.
• Excellent communication, analytical, written and interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with global finance teams. Ability to communicate with senior level management team and local finance executives
• Established record in managing multiple and competing priorities. Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to identify and solve problems
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of HFM a plus
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• 4-5 years relevant experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.