Second Assistant - Temp
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Second Assistant - TEMP
• The administrative assistant will have the opportunity to network with other music industry professionals within WMN. This includes one-on-one meetings, as well as attending certain monthly department meetings, giving him the ability to effectively communicate with other departments.
• Actively participate in educational workshops and attend keynote speaker forums, where leadership roles will engage with interns to further explain their position and its importance at WMN. The temporary administrative assistant is able to expand his network in these situations, as well as hone in on his ideal career path.
• Interact with high-profile guests as well as potential clients. This includes a thorough understanding of the WMN code of conduct and communicating effectively with supervisors, employees, and the general public.
• Act as an intermediary to the CEO and Executive Assistant by filtering calls to be forwarded, while taking detailed messages or transferring to the proper department.
• Input expense reports from employees into the WMN monetary tracking system, Concur.
• Oversee the development and deliverance of weekly marketing and tracking reports to the necessary departments.
• Complete logistical reports for the Executive department through tracking and reporting airline miles and hotel reward points.
• Maintain and update the contact book for the Executive department in Microsoft Outlook.
• Develop tentative daily and weekly schedule by booking meetings and reservations as needed.
• Care for instruments within the Executive department.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and messages.
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Work effectively despite interruptions and have attention to detail.
• Plan, organize, and prioritize work.
• Proofread documents and e-mails.
• Assisting other departments as needed on projects. (i.e. assisting with the weekly iTunes report).
• Assisting during any label events as needed (such as CMA Fest, CMA Awards, Pickin' on the Patio).
• 1+ years experience in an administrative assistant role
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook).
• Utilize proper phone etiquette.
• Excellent communication skills including correct grammar and spelling.
• Knowledge of office machines including fax, copier, telephone system.
• Ability to follow direction and attention to detail.
• Must have positive, friendly attitude and be a team player.