Salesforce System Analyst
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Salesforce System Analyst
Why this could be your next big break:
Responsible for the administration and development of Warner Music Group's Salesforce Platform. Responsible for day-to-day management of the platform and leadership over continuous improvement initiatives.
Here you'll get to:
• Act business analyst supporting development and maintenance of the enterprise Salesforce Platform
• Administer and support platform dashboards, reports, data models, users
• Support new project initiatives relating to Salesforce; learn and support customizations and system integrations
• Prescribe platform solutions to address specific business process needs
• Update and maintain system knowledge base
• Ensure platform remains stable and is aligned to Salesforce best practices
• Act as platform point of contact: Respond to end-user inquiries, manage access & permissions
• Manage platform configurations, maintenance, system testing, data integrity, backups, and other related tasks
• Own resolution of production issues; Identify and mitigate risks to the platform
• Manage change and enhancement requests; maintain and prioritize product backlog; identify customizations appropriately
Support data flows aligned to the enterprise data strategy, lead data import and cleanup activities
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 2+ years as a Salesforce administrator or developer
• Proficiency in Apex, Apex Web Services and Apex Callouts preferred
• Experience in implementing AppExchange or other third party solutions.
• Salesforce Credentials (relevant to Administrators, Developers, App Builders)
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Experience in supporting end users
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.