Sales Marketing Manager
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/2/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Marketing Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Marketing Manager?
Full Time Job
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Job Title: Sales Marketing Manager, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Sales Marketing Manager oversee pre and post-sales marketing and account management duties for the Brand Partnerships team reporting to the VP, Brand Partnerships.
Here you'll get to:
• Lead the development and strategy of client/pitch presentations, and collateral development
• Assist on the creation of pitch-specific content calendars, partnering with leadership team on execution of high-quality, customized sales materials
• Work closely with designers and collaborates on overall branding/theme of a specific pitch/marketing initiatives; establishes consistent look/tone/feel across multiple communications vehicles
• Brief teams and manage execution of new business pitches
• Serve as main point of contact on assigned project execution
• Manage end to end campaign pitch process from planning to signed IO
• Lead meetings with internal stakeholders/pitch team
• Help manage and and respond to RFP's
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Effectively manage issues regarding timing, casting and budgetary concerns throughout a pitch
• Take feedback from various team members and successfully implement in pitch deliverables
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Min 4 years experience within digital/social media and video content
• Strong background in integrated marketing and account management at leading publishers and/or agencies
• Highly collaborative team member who can work cross-functionally
• Proven ability to provide strategic oversight and guidance in the creation and execution of branded content campaigns
• Serve as a positive role model with a strong work ethic and keen to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where the only thing constant is continuous evolution
• Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple high-priority projects at once
• Process-oriented self-starter with excellent leadership and communications skills
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.