Royalties Administrator, Publishing
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2021 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Royalties Administrator, Publishing jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Royalties Administrator, Publishing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Royalties Administrator, Publishing? Royalties Administrator, Publishing
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Publishing Royalties team.
Royalties Administrator, Publishing
A little bit about our team:
The U.S. Shared Services Publishing Department is comprised of the Licensing & Royalties teams. The Publishing Royalties team provides publishing, royalties, and other related administrative services to each of WMG's U.S. record labels, along with those WMG labels and affiliates based outside the U.S. that wish to release records or recordings in the U.S. The Publishing Royalties team's services include paying mechanical royalties to songwriters and/or their publishers and administrators, obtaining tax forms, setting up vendor maintenance, and managing processes for publishing catalogue and administrative changes. The Royalties Administrator will be reporting to the Director of Royalties and will work with the Publishing Department to assist in data strategy development and enhance processes for the department.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Royalties Administrator of Publishing will have the unique opportunity to work at the most progressive record label in the music industry. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help develop and maintain business solutions for the Royalties team in Publishing and collaborate with all business units in Shared Services as well as our label counterparts.
Here you'll get to:
• You will collaborate with the Licensing team, Audit, and Finance business units
• You will assist in meeting departmental goals and objectives
• You will perform and review adjustments to royalty rate calculations and set-up as needed
• You will process all publishing catalogue and administrative changes
• You will collaborate with other members of the team
• You will process quarterly and monthly publishing royalty statements to ensure the accuracy of both the royalty rates applied and the underlying earnings on which royalties are being paid
• You will perform other duties and tasks related to the Department's role and responsibilities as needed
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Candidate must be able to work well independently and as part of a team;
• Candidate must possess excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills;
• Candidate must be able to meet deadlines consistently and effectively while working under pressure;
• Candidate must be able to manage multiple assignments at any given time and prioritize them effectively and appropriately; and
• Candidate must have strong computer skills, including strong data entry skills (with an emphasis on accuracy) and strong proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree required unless you have 1+ years experience in royalties.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.