Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Business Analyst
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Business Transformation Office.
A little bit about our team:
The WMG Business Transformation Office is helping build the Digital Music Company of the Future, focused on: digital transformation; organizational design; strategic planning; technology systems, solutions and processes; and non-labor cost management across the globe. The Transformation Office manages the formulation of long-term strategic initiatives to ensure cohesiveness and consistency with the Group's overall corporate strategic vision and mission. The team leads and manages the evaluation of potential business ideas, merger and acquisition (M&A) and corporate projects, as well as the development of plans to facilitate the effective execution of identified projects, in order to support the Group's corporate strategy and operational needs.
Why this could be your next big break:
Reporting to the VP Global Process Lead, the RPA Business Analyst is the foremost Business / Operations process expert of RPA at Warner Music Group (WMG). This role is responsible for researching and testing emerging opportunities within WMG to develop intelligent automation solutions using innovative tools and technologies to improve our business processes and efficiencies across all business units and operations of WMG.
Here you'll get to:
• Lead the end-to-end RPA automation (document, design, build, test, deploy, maintain) using recommended best practices
• Engage in discovery and identification of automation processes; proactively seek and suggest improvements; and outline any risks and recommend optimal solutions
• Integrate automation workflows using RPA into existing business processes and business applications
• Collaborate with the Business Transformation Team and work with business stakeholders and internal teams, to design and deliver automated solutions for WMG, facilitating increased business efficiency and optimizing the cost of operations
• Using common RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UIPath and Pega Systems, etc, develop scalable and efficient process automations
• Define, promote and utilize best practices for RPA capabilities. Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for others seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes
• Work closely with business process analyst, global process lead manager, portfolio and product owners, and functional experts (business) to validate technical integration and development conforms to requirements
• Work with SMEs to ensure requirements are thorough and complete
• Prepare and present analysis, methods and results to non-expert personnel, management team and technical experts throughout different projects
• Makes decisions on complex and sensitive issues that are based on professional judgment, evaluating risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience as a RPA Business Analyst
• Degree or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience across various disciplines of RPA
• RPA certification highly desirable
• Experience in delivering cross-functional, enterprise RPA solutions
• E xperience developing a community of practice and self-learning tools
• Ability to work with Agile and waterfall models
• Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop joint solutions
• Ability to influence and negotiate with others to deliver results
• Demonstrated accountability and ability to prioritize, think and solve problems
• Ability to be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc.
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.