Release Operations Coordinator - Temp
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Release Operations Coordinator - TEMP
Job Title: Release Operations Coordinator - TEMP
Reports To: VP Release Operations
Department: Media Relations
Location: Los Angeles
A little bit about our team:
Our team works in support of the Rhino Global Catalogue label at WMG. Working in close collaboration with label personnel, we manage the day-to-day production and operational needs that culminate in the successful delivery of content and releases to market.
Why this could be your next big break:
In this role, you will primarily work on the Third Party Manufacturing and Custom Products line of releases. This is a fast-paced, concentrated production process where the team works very closely together to bring many projects to life. Working with this team, you will get to learn about the complete production/manufacturing process.
Here you'll get to:
• You will interact with a wide range of personalities within and outside the department.
• You will interact with our manufacturing partners, ensuring they have all the necessary materials to produce.
• You will be responsible for getting Inventory Management/Manufacturing set up for new projects through the Spec Sheet process.
• You will track new release deliverables from team members
• You will submit and track manufacturing orders, ensuring timely delivery
• You will monitor shipping and ultimately billing to the customer
Rockstar candidates will be:
• Highly organized, have extremely strong attention to detail and process-oriented
• Self-Starter who takes initiative
• Able to anticipate issues and troubleshoot
• Able to problem-solve independently
• Able to handle multiple priorities in high-intensity environments
• Able to communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally, both verbally or written
• A team player
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You have proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• You have proficiency with both Mac and PC platforms a plus
• You have strong attention to detail
• You have previous Entertainment Industry experience
• You have 1-2 years of previous experience with industry manufacturing
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2017 Warner Music Inc.