Regional Manager, Radio and Streaming
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Regional Manager, Radio and Streaming
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Radio and Streaming team at Warner Music Nashville.
Why this could be your next big break:
Under general supervision, with latitude for independent judgment and decision is responsible for working with country music radio station programmers in a specified West Coast region of the US to seek and secure airplay, increase spins, and provide promotional opportunities for WMN artist releases. The West Coast Regional Radio & Streaming Manager explores and exploits all avenues in the market region via radio to contribute to the priorities and goals of the department.
Here you'll get to:
Tip: Create 5-10 sharp bullet points that tell the candidate more about the job duties. Start the sentences with ''You will…''
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Secure and maintain airplay on radio stations in assigned market.
• Identify, foster, and maintain strong working relationship with radio station programmers in specified region to acquire airplay for WMN artists.
• Maximize airplay and implement creative and innovative promotional opportunities to achieve a record's greatest chart potential and audience impact.
• Monitor e-mail and voice mail and respond in a timely manner to radio & media personnel as well as national staff inquiries involving artist or song activity in the market.
• Contact stations on a weekly basis.
• Promote new and current singles through radio station contacts and relationship building according to WMN priorities
• Implement on air promotions for WMN artists
• Devise promotion plays for region to expose acts outside of radio airplay.
• Act as liaison with stations for local contests and promotions.
• Generate weekly tracking logs to be submitted to head of department.
• Travel with artists on promo tours as directed.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 2+ years working in similar role
• Previously entertainment industry experience, preferably at a front-line recorded music label
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.