Programming Manager, OTT & Ctv
Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. (Insert new WMX description).
A little bit about our team:
The Media and content division of WMX is focused on building and scaling new revenue opportunities, distribution platforms and global media capabilities for our Media and Content brands. This team plays a pivotal role in creating new and exciting opportunities for the Media & Content Division of WMX and fulfilling on our commitment to innovation and scale for our advertising partners.
Why this could be your next big break:
We're seeking an OTT programming manager to help drive the day-to-day programming operations of our newly developed OTT channels.
This will be a key member of the Media & Content team - developing high-visibility programming across our OTT channels and developing audiences across linear distribution outlets.
Here you'll get to:
• Develop OTT programming and content scheduling across WMX channels and manage the day-to-day
• Lead channel development, branding and programming efforts across all WMX OTT / CTV channels
• Manage the day to day relationship of our technical OTT platform
• Manage ad breaks, and direct placements across our OTT streams
• Implement channel branding and creative as determined by head of programming
• Work with our labels to build promotional calendars to support our global artists through programming
• Manage content library optimization and build day to day programming for day parts, and specific and blocks to optimize ad revenues
• Support department in regular review of FAST partnership commitments and library optimization.
Rockstar candidates will have:
• At least 1-2 years of scheduling experience with broadcast, cable, or OTT linear program services
• Knowledge of scheduling and programming software(s) and services
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel a must and OTT reporting systems
• Creative experience in managing programming blocks
• Experience in AVOD & TVOD environments
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.
Job Posting Range
$48,750 - $75,000 Annually
Job Posting Ranges are included for NYC based and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in NYC. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.