Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Job Title: Program Director
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation Program team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to modernize our global Finance technology and processes.
Why this could be your next big break:
Program Director will be responsible managing the strategy and program plan envisioned by the SVP Finance Transformation.
Here you'll get to:
• This role is responsible for partnering with the Transformation Leads, Change Management team and Process Owners, defining and prioritizing their project plans and ensure execution against them
• Organize overall project team and establish clear roles and responsibilities
• Lock-step coordination with SVP, Finance transformation to receive and execute on delegated tasks
• Proactively manage project roadmap, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Support SVP, Finance Transformation to provide creative solutions to identified risks and problems
• Adhering to PMO governance standards, communications, and schedules
• Manage scope creep and change
• Liaison with key business stakeholders
• Meeting and management of key milestones and critical path
• Ability to motivate and maintain project momentum. Ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget with a high level of customer/business satisfaction
• Generating status and summary reports
• Facilitates discussion and conflict resolution
• Plans and facilitates the various team and stakeholder meetings
• Responsible for adherence of SOW requirements as well as ensuring progress between status meetings and ensuring all product areas work in harmonization
• This role will also be the primary liaison with the third party vendors engaged to support transition/transformation/implementation efforts.
• Manage the delivery of the program and third party budgets and timelines
• Effectively apply PMO delivery methodology and enforce project standards
• Day-to-day project management
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
• 10-12 years relevant project/program management consulting or work in a similar operation
• Prior exposure to finance-related job experience a plus
• Industry or Shared Services experience a plus
• Advanced experience with Excel
• Ability to document and analyze processes using Visio or other tools
• Deep program management experience driving business workflow improvement
• Highly organized and ability to influence others
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, detail driven, and professional demeanor
• A passion for delivering results and building trust with internal and external stakeholders
• A proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• The ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to hold associates accountable for the achievement of established customer satisfaction levels
• A desire to grow professionally as the role's responsibility grows rapidly with the business
• Ability to impact team morale, sense of belonging and participation.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Media or entertainment experience preferred
• Ability to communicate technical requirements
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.