Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Why this could be your next big break:
We are seeking an exceptional producer to join our award-winning content studio. In this role, you will get to create both original and branded content, working in partnership with our creative team, production staff and talented freelance production crews. Our ideal candidate is both creative and logistics minded, skilled at handling multiple projects at once, has a strong network and history of working within the production community and has a proven track record of bringing value to clients while working within budget parameters to ensure financial profitability.
Here you'll get to:
• Work collaboratively with creative team to scope, bid and plan original and branded programs that meet brand needs, reflect the UPROXX tone and voice and are feasible within timeline and budget parameters.
• Work collaboratively with internal teams to find creative solutions to storytelling.
• Create top-level bids during the pitch stage to ensure programs can fit within RFP parameters.
• Build and manage budgets of sold through programs, working closely with Head of Studio and accounting team to ensure profitability.
• Organize and manage timelines to ensure strict production schedules.
• Manage video projects, deliverables, approvals and feedback on your programs from pre-production through post-production.
• Communicate with internal sales and account management teams throughout execution to ensure programs are being properly represented and client needs are being met.
• Hire and manage freelance production teams ensuring our content programs are buttoned up and handled from A-Z.
• Deliver projects on time and on budget while continuing to help UPROXX create the best content in the business.
• Collaborate with various UPROXX departments (Sales, Strategy, Legal, Accounting and editorial).
Rockstar candidates will have the following:
• You have 3-5 years proven experience as a producer
• Incredible storytelling skills
• Experience creating content for social platforms including Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Snapchat
• You have impeccable project management skills with proven ability to lead teams
• You have client facing skills
• You have a thorough understanding of all elements of production. Including crew and vendor negotiation and contracting, gear, budgeting and scheduling, post production processes, permitting, locations, etc.
• You have the ability to create shoot schedules and shot lists
• You have an innate ability to self-manage and organize a daily to do list and understand/execute priorities
• You have communication skills to help you work with various departments, multiple timelines/calendars and a fast-paced environment
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Talent booking experience
• Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Keynote and PowerPoint
• Design, motion graphics or VFX experience
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX, a Warner Music Group Company, is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists and our award-winning video content studio, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music and Lifestyle. The UPROXX Studio team collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and shareable content in the digital space.