Process Transformation Specialist
Warner Music GroupRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 7/31/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Process Transformation Specialist jobs in Remote-US
Search all Process Transformation Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Process Transformation Specialist?
Full Time Job
Process Transformation Specialist – RTR
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
The candidate must interact with several Regional and Corporate functional areas, such as Treasury, Accounting, Tax, Accounts Payables and Receivables and Internal Audit. The candidate must have communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to interact with a very wide cross and reginal -functional teams. Candidate must be very analytical, detail orientate, sense of urgency, and possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Here you'll get to:
• Oversee companywide banking and financial institution relationship set-ups in SAP
• Manage Company's worldwide bank roaster detail information in SAP. Work with Regional Finance personnel to rationalize the global multicurrency banking footprint and number of bank accounts. Ability to manage ~ 450 bank accounts and 25 financial institutions.
• Ensure all cash management functions including cash concentration, payment methods, wires payments, account funding are properly set up in SAP.
• Manage inter-company cash management, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections are properly set up in SAP.
• Be able to implement worldwide intercompany loan interest expense and income.
• Manage and direct the implementation of a intercompany netting process.
• Implement new bank technologies, products, and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
• Support Corporate Treasury and Tax implementing the Corporate Cash polling structure in SAP
• Work and be a liaison among Bank financial institutions' IT organization, Corporate IT and SAP IT to manage and implement the automation of the Electronic Bank Statements (EBS). Manage and evaluate the main international banking EBS formats, CAMT53, MT940 and BAI
• Implement the accounting transactions based on the respective EBS transactions
• Work with Accounts Payable and Receivable work streams to ensure bank accounts and their respective EBS transactions are mapped properly so that accounting transactions, cash receipts and reimbursements are automated
• Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
Rockstar candidates will have:
• A MBA and/or BA.
• 7+ years' experience in Corporate Finance.
• SAP experience required.
• Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
• Experience working in global business environment a plus.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.