Process Transformation Specialist- Rtr
Warner Music GroupRemote, IL
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2022 12:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Process Transformation Specialist- Rtr jobs in Remote-IL
Search all Process Transformation Specialist- Rtr postings
Full Time Job
Process Transformation Specialist - RTR (TEMP)
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
The RTR Process Lead holds a global remit and is responsible for defining the future state RTR processes and the measures that are aligned with the org. strategies, country specific knowledge and requirements. This process lead will strive to capture opportunities, reviewing existing and best practice workflow, tools and data. The role moves through design, architect, testing, implementation, go-live and the steady state with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement and integration of finance process into the overall WMG landscape.
Here you'll get to:
• Support cross-functional and virtual teams across the transformation project in the review, design, development and implementation of global processes and procedures including period-end close, master data design, account reconciliations, reporting (statutory and management), consolidation, project accounting, cashflow, inter-company, internal controls, fixed assets, financial accounting for royalties/participations, tax and treasury
• Participate in ongoing process meetings with internal SMRs through design, implementation, testing and go-live
• Support the design, documentation and ongoing socialization of global processes whilst taking input from SMRs and program partners to understand required localizations
• Obtain buy-in to the Finance Transformation from key WMG stakeholders across the globe by credibly communicating deep operating process and systems knowledge and an appreciation of the impact at a local level
• Attend and/or present in update meetings as required for key decision/issue/risk points.
• Work with stakeholders to ensure Product / Policy / Process / Procedure / System decisions take account of territory variances and business needs
• Review and socialize RTR reporting capabilities including both standard and custom SAP reports
• Support data migration efforts including mapping of financial master data and assessment of compliance for G/L balances
• Partner with organizational design team to ensure future state processes are consistent with service center and retained organization resourcing
• Support the preparation of testing materials and execution of testing through the initial testing cycles and UAT.
• Review job aids, communications and training approaches to embed new ways of working and systems training for the RTR area
• Act as a spokesperson across the WMG organization for the benefits delivered by the Finance Transformation
• Other ad hoc project work as directed
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in either Business, Finance, Business Information Systems, Management Science or the appropriate experience may also be considered
• 10+ years' experience focusing on RTR, or related experience within a media or entertainment context
• Strong Finance process and systems knowledge from operational experience, preferably within a music industry context.
• Relevant operational RTR experience overseeing period-end close, balance sheet reconciliations, reporting (statutory and management), project accounting, fixed assets, tax, treasury and internal controls.
• Facilitative style, with prior experience of leading workshops and engaging stakeholders through a series of approaches that require a targeted level of consensus
• Technically savvy with a robust change management skillset
• Exemplary stakeholder engagement and management skills internationally and within complex, multi-faceted organizations
• Strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis and reconciliations.
• Ability to develop, articulate and build support around a long-term vision and implement incremental milestones in support of that vision
• Team player who can cooperate/collaborate with varied business units to effectively implement the transformation initiatives
• Work effectively with other members of the Finance Transformation team (both internal and external) in order to deliver effectively on key objectives
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Transformational leadership experience
• Media or entertainment experience preferred