Process Transformation Manager
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2021 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Process Transformation Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Process Transformation Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Process Transformation Manager? Process Transformation Manager
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Office of Specialists team at Warner Music Group.
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position will play a key role in shaping the digital transformation of Warner Music Group across the globe.
Here you'll get to:
• Interface directly with key business stakeholders to ensure that their data needs are being met through the design and implementation of the transformation
• Serve as the liaison between multiple process owners on the transformation team to ensure that data requirements are documented and delivered successfully.
• Work cross-functionally with members of the reporting, I.T., data migration, and global data organization teams to ensure consistency across all efforts
• Own the mapping of critical data elements from current state system to future state systems across a multi-phased implementation plan
• Manage the updating of key master data elements post-implementation
• Develop data strategies for optimizing the performance and user experience for end users
• Oversee security controls regarding which business stakeholders have access to various types of data and reporting
• Participate in the design of technical specs as it relates to the data underlying key management and operational reports
• Planning and execution of solution testing
• Supporting other areas of the RTR Transformation including period end close, consolidations, tax, banking, fixed assets, reporting, project accounting
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business, computer science, data science, finance or a related field
• 5+ years working hands-on in an operational finance role
• Experience working in master data management
• Strong ability to translate business objectives into technical architecture
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• A self-motivated approach to proactively driving outcomes
• A proven track record of working on large scale, fast-paced, and dynamic projects
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience with business intelligence software like SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, etc.
• Masters degree in computer science, data science, or a related field
• Experience in digital transformation and/or ERP implementation
• Knowledge of shared service work environments
• Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with people
• Experience working with a variety of different types of systems, databases, and technologies
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.