Process Transformation Analyst FP&A
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Process Transformation Analyst FP&A jobs in New York-NY
Process Transformation Analyst – FP&A (TEMP)
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Process Transformation Analyst – FP&A (TEMP)
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish better ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position will be instrumental in assisting with the design, development, and support of the financial planning tool and methodologies utilized by the global finance organization. The role will work cross-functionally with many key stakeholders to ensure that the organization is harnessing its data using advanced forecasting tools to optimize management decisions.
Here you'll get to:
• Play an important role on the finance transformation team that will report directly to the within the Finance Transformation Specialist – FP&A in the Office of Specialists team.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and third-party technology partners to design, document and implement standardized planning tools, allocations methodologies and cash flow forecasting
• Support the Finance Transformation Specialist with modeling and presentations as needed.
• Assist in testing of planning tool and the design of test scripts.
• Assist in the design and execution of training the business on how to use the planning tools.
• Assistance with ad hoc requests when required.
• A proven track record of working on large scale, fast-paced, and dynamic projects
• 5+ years working hands-on in financial planning, analysis, accounting, or reporting
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business, accounting, finance, or a related field
• Strong ability to understand business requirements and model in Excel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A self-motivated approach to proactively driving outcomes
• Strong Finance process and systems knowledge, preferably within a music industry context
• Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment involving many team members and stakeholders
• Interpersonal skills to work effectively with leadership and SMEs from various business units
• Knack for effectively distilling down complex problems and solutions into clear, concise, and actionable presentations to executive leadership
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Transformational experience
• Media or entertainment experience
• Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud, or related Planning tools
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.