Process Design Analyst
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Process Design Analyst
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Business Transformation Office.
A little bit about our team:
The WMG Business Transformation Office is helping build the Digital Music Company of the Future, focused on: digital transformation; organizational design; strategic planning; technology systems, solutions and processes; and non-labour cost management across the globe. The Transformation Office manages the formulation of long-term strategic initiatives to ensure cohesiveness and consistency with the Group's overall corporate strategic vision and mission. The team leads and manages the evaluation of potential business ideas, merger and acquisition (M&A) and corporate projects, as well as the development of plans to facilitate the effective execution of identified projects, in order to support the Group's corporate strategy and operational needs.
Why this could be your next big break:
Reporting to the VP Global Process Lead, the Process Design Analyst will develop high tech solutions to improve our business processes and efficiencies across all business units and operations of Warner Music Group (WMG).
Here you'll get to:
• Analyze and create ''to be process'' documentation/workflows in the end-to-end business lifecycle
• Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement / automation efforts
• Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities / opportunities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
• Review information and trends to ensure that the outputs of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
• Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
• Identify issues and risks
• Help prepare Business Case assessments
• Bring inconsistencies, inefficiencies, and problems to the attention of management
• Participate in the problem resolution with stakeholders and teams
• Track major management process and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas
• Prepare post-mortem process reviews for operational performance
• Assist in change-management & training activities.
• Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data to validate realization of business impact
• Maintain a complete understanding of and adhere to all company policies and processes
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Minimum 5 years working experience as a Business Analyst
• MA in Business Management, Information Technology, Financial Management or similar relevant filed
• Lean Six Sigma (LSS), Business Process Management (BPM) and process modelling skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Experience working in agile cross-functional teams
• Goal oriented and critical & innovative thinker
• Creative problem solving skills
• Data driven analytical skills Business impact quantification and reporting skills
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc.
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.