Pmo Operations System Admin
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/1/2021 7:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Pmo Operations System Admin jobs in New York-NY
Search all Pmo Operations System Admin postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Pmo Operations System Admin? PMO Operations System Admin (WorkFront)
PMO Operations System Admin (WorkFront)
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to convert to a full time/permanent role.
Job Title: PMO Operations System Admin
A little bit about our team:
The WMG Global Project Management Organization supports management of all technology-related functions across the globe – from project intake to successful delivery as well as portfolio management, vendor management and change management.
We are responsible for the people, processes, & tools needed to provide competencies to the global WMG Technology Organization and its customers. As a unified GT organization, we aim to be viewed as leaders in planning, execution and delivery. Alongside with establishing & implementing best practices, maintaining standards related of portfolio, program, & project management, we strive to improve the consistency, effectiveness and costs of global program & project delivery and to drive strong benefits realization through strategic planning and delivery.
Why this could be your next big break:
This key role will report directly to Director, PMO Operations, and will be responsible for administering WorkFront, our PPM platform deployed in 2019 and supporting core PMO functions for all Warner Music Group technology initiatives.
Here you'll get to:
• Lead the ongoing administration and user support of multiple WorkFront configurations.
• Support ongoing rollout, adoption, change management, and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Support the configuration and deployment of new PPM capabilities, namely time, financial, and resource capacity management.
• Polish your leadership, communication, project management, and relationship management skills.
• Monitor metrics and generate reports to inform decisions that maximize returns across Global Technology projects and programs.
• Support PMO reporting improvements by close collaboration with Project Managers and PMO leadership in order to provide visibility into Global Technology initiatives and highlight the health of projects, programs and portfolio.
• Help prioritize programs and projects based on company objectives dealing with changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
• Become a Workfront champion and change agent across WMG.
• Influence and support PMO best practices to drive better project planning, execution, project prioritization and change management.
• Support Director, PMO Operations in development, implementation and maintenance of project management, program management and portfolio policies, standards, procedures.
• Ensure PMO Operations documentation are complete and current.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Experience in Workfront adoption and adoption change management approaches
• 3+ years' experience as a Workfront System Administrator
• Certification / solid knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid PM methodologies
• Experience with other PM productivity tools (Ex. Jira / MS Project / Teams)
• True change agent – not intimidated by challenge of unknown
• Challenge status quo
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.