Pmo Operations System Admin
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2020 9:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Pmo Operations System Admin jobs in New York-NY
Search all Pmo Operations System Admin postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Pmo Operations System Admin? PMO Operations System Admin
Job Title: PMO Operations System Admin
Location: New York, NY
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to convert to a full time/permanent role.
A little bit about our team:
• The WMG Global Project Management Organization supports management of all technology-related functions across the globe – from project intake to successful delivery as well as portfolio management, vendor management and change management.
• We are responsible for the people, processes, & tools needed to provide competencies to the global WMG Technology Organization and its customers. As a unified GT organization, we aim to be viewed as leaders in planning, execution and delivery. Alongside with establishing & implementing best practices, maintaining standards related of portfolio, program, & project management, we strive to improve the consistency, effectiveness and costs of global program & project delivery and to drive strong benefits realization through strategic planning and delivery.
• This key role will report directly to Director, PMO Operations, and will be responsible for administering WorkFront, our PPM platform deployed in 2019 and supporting core PMO functions for all Warner Music Group technology initiatives.
Here you'll get to:
• Lead the ongoing administration and user support of multiple WorkFront configurations.
• Support ongoing rollout, adoption, change management, and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Support the configuration and deployment of new PPM capabilities, namely time, financial, and resource capacity management.
• Polish your leadership, communication, project management, and relationship management skills.
• Monitor metrics and generate reports to inform decisions that maximize returns across Global Technology projects and programs.
• Support PMO reporting improvements by close collaboration with Project Managers and PMO leadership in order to provide visibility into Global Technology initiatives and highlight the health of projects, programs and portfolio.
• Help prioritize programs and projects based on company objectives dealing with changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
• Become a Workfront champion and change agent across WMG.
• Influence and support PMO best practices to drive better project planning, execution, project prioritization and change management.
• Support Director, PMO Operations in development, implementation and maintenance of project management, program management and portfolio policies, standards, procedures.
• Ensure PMO Operations documentation are complete and current.
• 3+ years of experience in the PMO space.
• Enthusiastic 'can-do' attitude, self-awareness, and eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
• Experience in WorkFront administration, reporting, and configuration
• Experience in project management support experience and knowledge of PM best practices
• Experience in reporting and metric creation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Effective analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and time management skills
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced, complex, creative environments while being flexible and able to handle rapidly-changing scenarios. Someone who sees 'ambiguity' as an opportunity rather than a hurdle
Rockstar candidates will be able to have:
• Experience in Workfront adoption and adoption change management approaches
• Certification / solid knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid PM methodologies
• Experience with other PM productivity tools (Ex. MS Project / Jira / Slack / Teams)
• True change agent – not intimidated by challenge of unknown
• Challenge status quo
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.