People and Change Coordinator
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2020 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for People and Change Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all People and Change Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a People and Change Coordinator? People and Change Coordinator
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
Reporting into our People and Change Team, this role is responsible for supporting the daily task management across change management, communications and training.
Here you'll get to:
• The role will provide administrative support to coordinate project deliverables and manage weekly status updates
• Create and maintain comprehensive project plan, documentation and timelines
• Engages with the team to monitor progress against deliverables and escalate key issues/risks for review
• Work directly with team members to help with planning and creating meeting content and presentations
• Schedule, coordinate and track program meetings
• Create and maintain meeting attendance lists
• Create, distribute and track program surveys
• Draft program communications and key documents as needed
• Support with communications material creation, editing and distribution.
• Attend and document meeting notes and track action items
• Maintain stakeholder engagement tracker, calendar and reporting
• Own and maintain team SharePoint and key documents such as org charts and team calendar
• Partner with the Project Management Office as central point of contact for People & Change team
• Perform other project related tasks as assigned by team
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelors degree in business or related field
• 1-3 years of related Project Management / Project Administration experience
• Knowledge and understanding of project coordination, document management and scheduling using MS Project, Workfront or similar system
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) – intermedium to advanced level required
• Ability to listen to and translate notes from a meeting, discussion or vision into a set of materials that expands upon and communicates the message
• Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and deadlines
• Able to handle planning and logistics
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation design, template usage and presentation delivery skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Hands-on experience with project management tools
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• 1- 3 years of Change management experience
• Experience of working on a global project and managing different time zones
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.