Order To Cash Lead
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2021 11:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Order To Cash Lead jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Order To Cash Lead postings
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Order to Cash - Lead
Location: Nashville, TN
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music's Center of Excellence is the home to the financial, legal and administrative functions that provide critical support and best-in-class services to our US Recorded Music and Publishing businesses. The Nashville center embodies the innovative and creative spirit that stems from the company's deep history in nurturing entrepreneurial thinking and artist-focused innovation, enabling our employees to develop a wide range of skills through cross-function collaboration and development opportunities.
Why this could be your next big break:
If you are an Amazing Order-to-Cash (OTC) Leader who wants to create a vision and roadmap to build a world-class OTC team within our regional center then keep reading!
Here you'll get to:
• Oversee the delivery and support of OTC business processes
• Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop metric reporting for core programs and processes, then monitor the performance of the OTC business process against targets
• Build and strengthen the capabilities of the OTC team by identifying, developing, and overseeing talent within the function
• Serve as a point of escalation and final approval for OTC process
• Lead the team in the performance of day-to-day activities within OTC
• Oversee OTC Analysts to ensure disputes are repaid or escalated timely. Partner with:
• RTR team on the OTC month-end close related activities including cash/accounts receivable reconciliations
• PTP team to determine ways to improve WMG's working capital
• GPO in identifying continuous process improvement opportunities
• WMG teams like Risk Management, Treasury, and Legal when pursuing or initiating new OTC portals and/or wallets (including BitPay)
• 8+ years of experience in a supervisory role in accounting or a related financial role in a shared service environment
• 5+ years of experience in invoicing, collections, and customer credit functions in a high transaction volume organization
• Knowledgeable on front-end systems and all OTC processes
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
• Experience leading collaborative discussions and working with a diverse team of stakeholders to achieve common goal
• Executive level communication skills
• Working knowledge of US GAAP, SOX compliance and audit procedures
• Experience driving continuous improvement and challenging normal operations
• Experience with process design (TQM, Six Sigma, LEAN, Agile, or similar process measurement and analysis techniques)
• Experience ensuring policy and process compliance with applicable laws and data policies
• Experience in desktop applications, financial ERP software, process flow tools, and/or statistical analysis for process improvement
• Extensive experience as a user in a large and complex ERP system
• Basic understanding of IT project management methodology (Agile or SDLC)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and work under pressure to meet deadlines
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• CPA, MBA, or equivalent preferred
• Music or Entertainment Industry experience preferred
• Knowledge of SAP and S/4HANA preferred
• Multilingual preferred
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.