Motion Graphics Designer
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Motion Graphics Designer Temp
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer Temp
A little bit about our team:
The Digital team at Atlantic Records is a full-service, agency-like marketing team, dedicated to building artist careers through the intersection of music and technology. We are responsible for all digital strategy and marketing for all artists on the roster, acting as artist partners in our 360 relationships, across music, touring, merch, and all other aspects of the artist career. Through creative marketing campaigns, we build online and mobile fan communities, with an eye towards evolving the way that fans listen to, participate in, and purchase music and related products. We create, market and optimize content, develop and implement CRM/fan acquisition strategies, and work with new, engaging digital platforms and startups.
You will be working directly with the VP of Web Strategy and Creative Services along with a Project Manager, and be a part of a 13 person creative, design, development and motion graphics team. This creative and technology team works together with the Digital Marketing team to execute all assets needed for each artist and project. The full team creates social assets, website webstores, email marketing assets templates along with interactive games and experiences. The motion graphics team handles short-form video content for all social platforms, partners, websites, webstores, emails, augmented reality snap lenses , digital advertising, spotify canvas visualizers, promotional and teaser assets.
Why this could be your next big break:
You are looking to bring your creativity and passion for music together, this could be a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a motion graphics designer who wants to bring our artists socials and partners accounts to life! We have a core motion graphics team here who works directly with artists, managers and digital marketers to bring creative assets to the next level of promo and content creation.
You are someone who can be creative in execution with provided music videos, BTS, Album Artwork, Tour artwork, Merch images, footage from the road and artist brand.
You have other creative skill sets that can be used to create assets for our artists, we are always looking to grow our team skills! This could be photography and videography skills for working with our artists or team in our in-house studio or creative content shooting on the streets, along with 3D, illustrations, etcs.
We have a broad roster of music from pop, rock, urban and dance, so you will have to excel in understanding different brands and working with all different styles of creative assets.
Here you'll get to:
• You will work every day in different types of projects ranging from short-form editing, animations, gif sticker creation and lens creation
• You will work with creative assets either provided by our artists, video content team, management, digital marketing team or external partners and apply them to content requests
• You will work with the motion graphics team to share knowledge, project concepts and inspiration with the digital department
• You will get to use our in-house studio to work with artists and the creative team on merch shoots, giphy shoots using our DSLR cameras
• You will be a part of the creative digital team, including project managers, a team of designers and developers.
• You will participate in team meetings, weekly project updates, creative brainstorms, artist meetings and department meetings
• You will use our project management tools and asset management systems to keep all work collaborative and communicated daily.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You are proficient in the Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
• You are amazing at editing, animations, creative executions and graphic design
• You know how to use a DSLR camera for photo and video footage
• You understand no job is too big or too small
• You are a team player, and will share creative input and feedback with other team members
• You can communicate your ideas verbally and/or in emails
• You can multitask, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
• You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating
• You are a Self-starter
• You LOVE the internet, technology, social and music
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You must have a motion/video/design/art degree, with 0-3 years' experience
• You must have a rock star portfolio with a wide range of examples
• You must also bring other skill(s) to the table i.e. 3D, illustrator, photographer, animator, etc.
• Experience in Snapchat Lens Studio, Spark AR, Toon Boom, Cinema 4D and 3D programs is a plus
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2017 Warner Music Inc.