Motion Graphic Designer
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2023 2:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Motion Graphic Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Motion Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Motion Graphic Designer (Contract)
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
IMGN Media is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to work across multiple in-house brands, editing content for social posting. The ideal candidate has an interest in viral internet culture and a flexibility to work with different templates, brands, and teams. You must supply a reel and/or portfolio with this application.
Here you'll get to:
• Work with the editorial team to implement all creative content to be featured on social media platforms
• Create and design graphic layouts, templates, and animations for social media channels
• Maintain strong communication within your assigned team
• Initiate and create new social graphic concepts
• You have 1-2 years of professional experience in editing, animation, and/or producing video and graphic design
• You are experienced with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop
• You have a strong grasp of video editing, design, motion, and color
• You have a great sense of typography and layout design, including information hierarchy
• You have strong communication skills and an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• You have excellent time-management and organization
• You pay strong attention to detail
We'd love it if you also had:
• Experience in designing for Snapchat Discover
• Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D software
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$20.00 to $28.00 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.