Warner Music GroupMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2023 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Marketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Marketing Coordinator (Temp - Bilingual)
A little bit about our team:
This role is pivotal to the Artist Strategy and Marketing team in Warner Music Latina based out of our Miami office. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely to all Label Managers, Digital Media team, Marketing Services team and Public Relations team to assist in all aspects of Artist Strategy. This person will also assist the Accounting Team to facilitate communication between Marketing and Finance department.
The Marketing Coordinator will be exposed to the many different departments within the label. It is a great opportunity to learn and take part of executing marketing strategies. From listening sessions, to brainstorms to assisting in implementing activations, there is not a day where the tasks are mundane.
Here you'll get to:
• Track streaming data on Youtube, Spotify for Artists and Apple Music For Artists
• Assist Accounting department with Purchase Order Requests and Invoices, Submitting New Vendors into the system and obtaining Facebook PO's
• Coordinate flights, hotel and transportation for Artists, Artist Management and Executive
• Assist with verifying RIAA certifications and creation of plaques
• Use Concur to process expenses for Supervisor
• Participate in Director's Meeting and Bi-Weekly Marketing meeting
• Coordinate transportation and hotel logistics for Latin Grammys
• Use Nielsen BDSradio, BDSrealtime and BDS Encore interface to track radio charts
• Assist with newsletters highlighting weekly recaps
• Use Nielsen's Market share/Luminate to track Market Share
• Provide management with weekly release schedule
• Update master spreadsheet for artist contract details
• Additional ad-hoc requests
• Work alongside Warner U to help bring awareness to Warner's roster to colleges around the US
• Assist with producing Warner staff merchandise
• Update and maintain artist one sheets, hype-sheets, Wikipedia page, Spotify bio and pictures
• College's Degree Strongly Preferred
• Minimum 2 years related experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
• Computer literate with ability to learn new software applications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must have a proactive and willing attitude
We'd love it if you also had:
• Music or media experience a plus
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.