Warner Music GroupMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Department Description: Marketing Department WM Latina
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support to the Marketing department and to Marketing Director. This position is responsible for maintaining liaison between internal departments and external agencies (New Media/Digital, Sales, Accounting, Radio, TV & Press Promotion), the coordination of all travel arrangements for WMG recording artists while on promo and during concert tours in assigned territories, as well as maintaining external contacts such as artists' management offices and other Warner Music offices.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• Provide sales data and market trends on a weekly basis.
• Create Purchase Orders and keep control of the Marketing Budget
• Assist Label Managers in coordinating logistics such as (Hotel, Per diems, Flights, Local Transportation, Extra equipment, etc.)
• Request RIAA Certifications and Artist Plaques
• Report Sound Scan figures of current albums and single sales weekly to department heads.
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
• Transcribe and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
• Report BDS radio charts weekly to department heads.
• Update media and radio contacts on WMG recording artists.
• Follow up with internal and external contacts to meet established goals.
• Monitor company and artists social networking platforms.
• Prepare reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
• Setup accommodations and entertainment arrangements for artists and company visitors.
• Get from the repertoire owners the marketing and promotional tools needed for each project (bio, press releases, photos, alt versions, TV tracks, videos, EPKs, phoners, promo visits, etc.)
• Elaborate and distribute charts, press releases and any important information to promoters, publicists, etc. to keep everyone informed on each project.
• Coordinate promo visits and travel logistics for the artist, as well as any promotional needs for the execution of the plan.
• Actively participate in Media, Event and Promotional activities - occasional overnight travel, weekend and/or evening work.
• Maintain current knowledge of entertainment news, changes and events that revolve around the industry.
• Maintain and replenish marketing and promotional material as needed.
• Oversee Fed-Ex/UPS packages.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Monitor assigned budget (monthly and quarterly) for department.
• Create PO's, Request Estimates, Invoices and W-9.
• Follow up with accounting department to insure timely payment processing.
/ Special Requirements:
• Bachelor's in marketing or related field
• Minimum 2 years field experience or previous internship in the music industry
• Computer literate with ability to learn new software applications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.