Manager, Video Production & Content
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Manager, Video Production & Content
A little bit about our team:
300 Elektra Entertainment launched in 2022 and is steeped in the history of 300 Entertainment and Elektra Music Group. You'll be part of a talented Video Production team that focuses on the Elektra roster, and handles commissioning official videos, coordinating and shooting live content, and editing footage. Your role will directly support the creative process from inception to completion for visual projects with our diverse roster of artists.
You'll be commissioning, researching, and curating content with some of today's most talented creatives. You'll be creating and contributing to our artist's visions in both video production and post production. We're looking to delve into the industry's most cutting edge platforms and technologies. We want to make the videos and visuals your friends talk about - that distrupt pop culture in the best of ways and create a buzz that propels an artist to an icon.
Here you'll get to:
• Operate as the primary in-house producer for both production and post-production needs
• Shoot and edit all forms of artist-related content including, but not limited to, music videos, live sessions, docu-style EPKs, sizzle reels, tour screens, etc.
• Work closely with the Digital Department on editing, creating, and facilitating short form content (TikTok, Instagram, etc.), lyric videos, and internal-facing company reels
• Photograph and capture live shows and portraits
• Facilitate both the upkeep and continued development of the label's in-house production gear collection
• Manage and work in tandem with the Video Department Assistant on ensuring all masters archival, broadcast edits, and DSP servicing requests are facilitated
• You have a keen eye for fresh and innovative creative talent
• You have your finger on the pulse of current and popular trends and technologies
• You have an extensive knowledge operating smaller-body DSLR cameras (knowledge of operating medium-to-large body production and/or cinema cameras a plus)
• Mastery of Premiere Pro and Frame.io for post-production responsibilities and workflow
• Basic understanding of live audio recording
• Basic ability to set up and operate basic G&E lighting
We'd love it if you also had:
• Basic understanding of AfterEffects and other applicable Adobe Creative Suite
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$58,500 to $80,000 Annually
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.