Manager, Paid Media
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Paid Media
A little bit about our team:
Level, at its core, is a new music distribution platform for independent artists. We function with the journey of an artist in mind. We value their perspective and are dedicated to enabling the future of music. We believe in Empathy, Craftsmanship, Curation and Sensibility to an artist's story. In joining our team, you will experience a culture that functions as a startup within a larger corporation. You will be working directly with our Community, Marketing, Support and Product teams.
Why this could be your next big break:
The position is ideal for a data geek with an interest in helping musicians and creators. This role will provide the opportunity to learn and grow while contributing in an area crucial to the success of Level and artists who use the platform on their creative journey. The ability to understand and translate large amounts of data into clear and concise insights is central.
Here you'll get to:
• Contribute to, and execute on, a high-level paid media strategy for Level-ensuring a robust plan is built to meet CAC/LTV ROAS goals.
• Own, optimize and execute paid media across all channels (paid social, SEM, display, video, retargeting, emerging media) aimed at driving scale while maintaining performance objectives for acquisition and conversion and managing monthly budget.
• Work with the marketing and product teams to inform and design our user journey-from upper funnel awareness through to ad performance and funnel and conversion optimization.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the integrity of the brands strategy and creative vision is adhered to while meeting performance objectives.
• Work with analysis team to provide competitive insights, drive results, optimize performance and inform future content creative strategy.
• Develop, maintain and distribute paid media dashboards to monitor performance and distribute insights and learnings to the wider team.
• Develop and communicate paid media objectives and performance to the product and executive teams.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
The rockstar candidate will be a highly organized, motivated self-starter, and communicate effectively on a range of topics with passionate creative customers and executives. The ideal candidate will also have:
• 3 years' paid media experience in a data driven role, preferably in a tech start-up or agency.
• Bachelor's degree, in Marketing or Business preferred.
• Experience maintaining reporting, dashboards and analysis across different paid media channels.
• A thorough knowledge of tracking links, pixels, and digital marketing attribution.
• Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, experience working with large data sets.
• Experience working with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and /or other relevant digital marketing and analytics software.
• Familiarity running tests and experiments on paid media and using test results to inform future tactics and strategy.
• Project management skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
• An eagerness to learn and develop as a digital marketer.
• An inquisitive mind and a desire to grow and build an exciting brand and product.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
The ideal candidate will be a music enthusiast and have a personal connection to the creator community. Maybe you play an instrument, produce music, write songs, or create through other mediums like photography, video, art, or graphic design. Our group thrives on creativity, experimentation, and passion.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.