Manager, Paid Media Marketing
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Manager, Paid Media Marketing
A little bit about our team:
Rhino Entertainment is the catalog division of Warner Music Group, responsible for product development and marketing for Warner's vast, eclectic roster of iconic artists, labels, albums, and songs. The Manager, Paid Media Marketing role will be part of the U.S. marketing department which oversees marketing, PR, and promotion.
The role of Manager, Paid Media Marketing will act as an in-house specialist to develop, execute, analyze, and report paid media marketing campaigns for our artists and releases. This person will liaise and strategize with all relevant media agencies and platforms for optimum content placement to drive revenue and engagement.
Here you'll get to:
• You will work closely and collaboratively with US marketing leads and the commerce team to develop media strategies that support the respective goals and reach for artist and genre campaigns.
• You will advise on budget optimizations and efficiencies to help reach artist KPIs and performance goals.
• You will strategize for optimum content placement by channel, media opportunity, content type and copy type.
• You will collect performance data, conduct in-depth analyses, and make recommendations based on data driven conclusions.
• You will liaise with outside media agencies to execute digital and traditional campaigns as needed, building and maintaining relationships with key account contacts.
• You will oversee the buildout of all paid media assets (programmatic, print, OOH, TV, radio, etc).
• You will build and maintain a Catalog Global Priority System (CGPS) monthly content map based on release schedule, holidays, or other specific timeframes detailing content placement, channel type, budget allocation, and KPIs/benchmarks.
• You will maintain a high level of knowledge of key competitors, best practices and new paid media tools.
• You will create and maintain a constant feedback loop via weekly updates and monthly reporting documents to US Marketing and Commerce.
• You will identify and create custom audience groups with 1st party data and website audience lists.
• You will design, implement and report on A/B tests to drive incremental improvements across all KPIs.
• You will understand a unified media strategy across email, organic & paid social, SEO, SEM, referral programs, retail product messaging, direct mail and other offline channels.
• You have 5+ years professional experience in digital and traditional paid media planning, with agency and/or music industry experience preferred.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree with focus on marketing, communications or advertising preferred.
• You have experience working with Google, Facebook and other digital platforms.
• You have expertise and deep knowledge in SEO & SEM, Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.
• You have experience either working in or managing media agencies.
• You have proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with photo and video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.) preferred.
• You have strong leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with team members to develop and execute strategic projects.
• You have strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task across an eclectic variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work and communicate with both creative and business-oriented colleagues and partners.
• You have a strong passion for a wide variety of music artists and genres along with knowledge of how to speak to their fanbases.
• You have a commitment to diversity and inclusion with proven success creating and sustaining a diverse, open and inclusive culture.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in