Manager, Marketing & Digital
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Marketing & Digital
A little bit about our team:
The Marketing & Digital Department at Atlantic Records is a unique hybrid department responsible for developing comprehensive digital and traditional marketing strategies as well as coordinating all efforts, internally and with outside parties, on all projects.
You'll be at the forefront of marketing and digital strategy for a diverse roster of artists. You will serve as the quarterback to drive the project alongside the artist, manager and their core team at the label.
Here you'll get to:
• You will be the main point of contact for your assigned roster of artists – providing tools, direction, and information to all departments and relevant external parties, while coordinating each department's efforts in execution of marketing strategies.
• Develop marketing and digital plans that allow the artist to engage and grow their fanbase.
• Oversee creation and implementation of digital assets such as but not limited to shortform social content, advertising assets, websites, sweepstakes, UGC content campaigns, etc.
• Oversee artists' online presence to ensure consistent posting, up to date images, playlists, etc.
• Spearhead creation of artist content, while developing plans to enhance value and reach.
• Work closely with the artist and team to help develop and maintain a consistent image and brand.
• Manage project budgets and successfully execute plans while working within budget.
• Coordinate artist activities around releases and tour dates to increase exposure and profile.
• Initiate and execute the creation of physical and digital product to generate revenue.
• Attend and contribute to relevant company meetings in connection with assigned projects, and provide department head with timely feedback and follow-up regarding any action items.
About you:2-4 years of marketing experience within the music industry
• Tech savvy – proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and all social media platforms
• Broad knowledge of and passion for contemporary music scene and lifestyle
• Understanding of digital culture and landscape including TikTok, Instagram, etc.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment on short deadlines
• Ability to plan, organize and execute campaigns in a timely manner
• Ability to brainstorm and implement creative marketing ideas through to completion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
We'd love it if you also had:
• Awareness of trending entertainment sectors including gaming, NFTs, Film/TV, tech, etc.
• Experience with grassroots influencer marketing
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.