Manager, International Traffic
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2023 12:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, International Traffic jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, International Traffic postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
A little bit about our team:
Our team sets up, schedules, and gathers all the pieces for new digital releases to be delivered to digital service providers like Spotify, Apple, etc., and also new physical releases, mostly CDs and vinyl, to be manufactured. The role is focused on the trafficking of artwork/packaging for physical releases. You would be working closely with fellow team members who handle scheduling, metadata setup, and editorial as well as key label personnel. Your work will be vital to having high quality physical product available to the consumer on release date.
You will be working directly with designers and printers trafficking art for CDs, vinyl, DVDs, Blu-Rays, and even cassettes, making sure the correct templates are used, deadlines are met, and everything is in place to manufacture the product. You will be part of a team of professionals but will have responsibility for your own projects, handle multiple tasks, and juggle various priorities.
Here you'll get to:
• You will confirm initial order quantity with Commerce for physical product.
• You will work with various vendors around the globe in setting up projects for manufacture.
• You will select vinyl vendors for each vinyl project in consultation with our international team and standards.
• You will book global vinyl capacity based on space and logistics.
• You will work with the label in coordinating specs for projects using packaging standards.
• You will advise costs of products and seek approval for costs over budget.
• You will liaise with Special Packaging Director to sort specs on box sets and other special packaging releases.
• You will deliver templates, specs, and deadlines to creative personnel.
• You will secure and send vendor quotes to Inventory Management team.
• You will monitor status of parts against deadlines.
• You will route packaging layouts to editorial, implement their corrections, and forward to label for approvals.
• You will secure and deliver final print-ready art files to vendor, informing them of details and timing. Package details to be included in the daily Traffic Report.
• You will traffic packaging layout files through prepress, troubleshooting any vendor issues.
• You will complete Bills Of Material/Spec Sheets containing instruction for building the product.
• You will advise department head of project statuses and missed deadlines, with ongoing updates.
• You will track audio master, lacquer, and test pressing status.
• You will coordinate specs, layouts, and other deliverables for On Demand products
• You will follow-up on projects by inspecting samples, archiving print files, and retrieving old art files as needed.
• You have strong attention to detail.
• You have outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize your workload.
• You have the ability to turn last-minute projects around quickly within tight deadlines.
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• You have the ability to focus in a high-stress environment.
• You enjoy being part of team of gifted professionals.
We'd love it if you also had:
• 2-3 years of experience
• A background in publishing, printing, manufacturing, or graphics arts management.
• A college degree or relevant work experience.
• A working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop.
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$64,480 to $65,000 Annually
Job Posting Ranges are included for all California, Colorado, New York, and Washington job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in CA, CO, NYC and WA. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.