Manager, International Traffic
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/14/2022 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, International Traffic jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, International Traffic postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
A little bit about our team:
Our team sets up, schedules and gets all the pieces in place for new digital releases to be delivered to digital service providers like Spotify and Apple, among others. We do the same to get Vinyl and CD products manufactured. This role is focused on servicing all foreign affiliates/licensees with Warner Records Production information for these releases, as well as supporting US releases. You would be working closely with fellow team members who handle scheduling and traffic as well as key label personnel. Your work will be vital to having ensuring that our affiliates are able to release all digital and physical products for U.S. repertoire.
Your work will drive many areas like whether digital products get released at Spotify in the UK on time. You will be part of a team of professionals but will have responsibility for your own projects, handle multiple tasks and juggle various priorities.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage international new release projects for Warner Records and affiliate labels.
• Supervise international parts fulfillment staff dedicated to Warner Records, Nonesuch and affiliate labels.
• Advise on process/procedure changes with affiliate territories and label International Departments.
• Liaise with label International Dept, worldwide marketing and production teams, as well as Artist Management, to develop and facilitate International releases of US repertoire.
• Oversee all Warner Records & Sub-labels International Production.
• Responsible for monitoring album and singles schedules to keep track of deadlines and projects for Warner Records International releases of U.S. repertoire.
• Review and provide feedback to Scheduling and Special Project team.
• Inspect International samples of printed materials and labels for adherence to expected quality levels.
• Confirm approved scheduling lines for territories outside of the U.S. and communicate with Central Scheduling team to ensure that release dates are properly scheduled.
• Troubleshoot issues with international Inventory Management, International Marketing and Release Operations personnel
• Track and place international orders for U.S. product.
• Solicit territories for quantities and needs for physical products ex-US and inform international Inventory Management team.
• Fulfill parts order requests as needed to International territories.
• If necessary, provide POs in Arriba for international pre-production.
• Assist with maintaining digital packaging archive for use by all territories, including the US.
• Set export price exceptions for U.S. product sold into international territories.
• Input quote requests for international physical products.
• You have strong attention to detail.
• You have outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize your workload.
• You have the ability to turn last minute projects around quickly on a tight deadline.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are a self-starter who can keep track of multiple deadlines.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Previous international operations experience in the music industry.
• Knowledge of music industry physical and digital supply chains.
• Experience with Desktop Publishing programs, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Experience with SAP.
• A college degree or relevant work experience preferred
• Four years music industry experience
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.