Manager, International Tax
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, International Tax
Job Title: Manager, International Tax
A little bit about our team:
This position will be responsible for international tax compliance and reporting function in conjunction with VP of international Tax.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage and review Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, 1118 and other international tax reporting for the US federal tax return.
• Analyze and prepare tax calculations required for these forms and TCJA international provisions, including E&P, GILTI, FDII, and FTC.
• Collect data and assist with transfer pricing documentation requirements, including CbCR.
• Manage and prepare the required forms for tax treaty application on withholding taxes.
• Assist with completion of the required forms under FATCA requirements.
• Research and analysis of federal and international tax issues.
• Assist with information request for tax audits and other tax reporting.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; CPA or MST preferred
• 5-7 years tax experience at US based multinational/major US accounting firm
• Strong computer skills
• Knowledge of ONESOURCE or GoSystem
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2017 Warner Music Inc.