Manager, International Release Operations
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2022 8:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, International Release Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, International Release Operations postings
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
Our team sets up, schedules and gets all the pieces in place for new digital releases to be delivered to digital service providers like Spotify and Apple, among others. We do the same to get Vinyl and CD products manufactured. This role is focused on servicing all foreign affiliates/licensees with Warner Records Production information for these releases. You would be working closely with fellow team members who handle scheduling and traffic as well as key label personnel. Your work will be vital to having ensuring that our affiliates are able to release all digital and physical products for U.S. repertoire.
Your work will drive many areas like whether digital products get released at Spotify in the UK on time. You will be part of a team of professionals but will have responsibility for your own projects, handle multiple tasks and juggle various priorities.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage production staff dedicated to international new release product for Warner Records and affiliate labels.
• Supervise international parts fulfillment staff dedicated to Warner Records, Nonesuch, Rhino and affiliate labels.
• Advise on process/procedure changes with affiliate territories and label International Departments.
• Liaise with label International Dept., worldwide marketing and production teams, as well as Artist Management, to develop and facilitate International releases of US repertoire.
• Oversee all Warner Records & Sub-labels International Production.
• Responsible for monitoring album and singles schedules to keep track of deadlines and projects for Warner Records International releases of U.S. repertoire.
• Advise International Marketing Department, Release Operations Department, affiliates and manufacturing plants of art, and audio/video deadlines.
• Review and provide feedback to Scheduling and Special Project team.
• Inspect International samples of printed materials and labels for adherence to expected quality levels.
• Track all art, audio and video source deliverables.
• Confirm approved scheduling lines for territories outside of the U.S. and communicate with Central Scheduling team to ensure that release dates are properly scheduled.
• Troubleshoot issues with international Inventory Management, International Marketing and Release Operations personnel
• Track and place international orders for U.S. product.
• Set export price exceptions for U.S. product sold into international territories.
• You have strong attention to detail.
• You have outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize your workload.
• You have the ability to turn last minute projects around quickly on a tight deadline.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are a self-starter who can keep track of multiple deadlines.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Previous international operations experience in the music industry.
• Knowledge of music industry physical and digital supply chains.
• Experience with Desktop Publishing programs, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Experience with SAP.
• A college degree or relevant work experience preferred
• Four years music industry experience
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.