Manager, International Label Management
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2023 3:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, International Label Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, International Label Management postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
A little bit about our team:
ADA Worldwide strives to provide independent artists and label partners with access to the resources, relationships and experience required to share their creative vision with a global audience.
As the independent sales and marketing arm of Warner Music Group, the ADA International team works closely with distributed artists and label partners from the US and overseas to help realize our common goals for promoting music on a global basis while optimizing streaming and sales opportunities. The International team sits at the center of ADA, collaborating with the US and international markets, commerce, label services, operations, finance, business affairs and the whole of Warner Music Group. We bring in new and exciting music to ADA from across the globe.
This is a unique opportunity to learn the global music business and work across different countries, cultures and languages with exciting artists and label partners from US and overseas. This position will be responsible for spearheading strategic international marketing and commerce campaigns, and acting as a liaison between our partners, artists, managers and international affiliates working across genres. This role will specialize in working with our diverse roster of artists to strategize and execute compelling, artist-specific campaigns. This role will have the ability to make a meaningful impact on ADA's business worldwide while also developing strong relationships with our partners around the world including across our 50+ WMG affiliates and licensees.
Here you'll get to:
• You will be day-to-day point of contact between distributed partners along with internal local and commercial teams to support label marketing and commercial opportunities.
• You will focus on music across all genres.
• You will manage portfolio of label/artist priorities through the affiliate market commerce and marketing teams to deliver results internationally.
• You will work with affiliates to build creative and actionable marketing plans bespoke for each territory and artist.
• You will identify and maximize label/artist growth opportunities, building client marketing and expansion strategy and innovating new ways to grow overall business.
• You will work with analytics resources and International Commerce team to analyze artist performance data and set pragmatic KPIs: determine campaign effectiveness and opportunities to push artist development.
• You will be part of and help drive partner meetings on a local and global basis with an agenda, including action items and accountability.
• You will educate labels on best practices across digital audience development and commercial accounts using information created and sourced by local and international commercial teams.
• You will initiate opportunities for label artists to plug into Services organization for the appropriate priorities and establish clear ways of working with the affiliate marketing group that enhances performance for artist partners.
• You are passionate music fan with broad knowledge of all music genres as well as digital and social landscape.
• You are highly organized with a strong emphasis on multi-tasking, with the ability to take a project from inception to execution.
• You have a well-developed commercial data insights skill set and understanding of the marketing & digital landscape.
• You have strong data proficiency, with an ability understand and glean insight from data tools for actionable recommendations on creative campaigns.
• You are passionate about and demonstrate a desire to continue to learn, grow and adapt with the rapidly changing industry.
• You will be working across many different territories, it will be important for you to be flexible, dynamic and diplomatic so you can effectively adapt to business requirement.
• You have worked with third-party digital marketing tools and analytical platforms.
We'd love it if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• 3+ years of relevant experience in music or cultural marketing and promotion. International music marketing is a plus.
• In depth knowledge of all social media platforms and analytics & streaming services.
• Knowledge of more languages would be a big plus.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$60,000 to $70,000 Annually
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be loc