Manager, Influencer & Talent Relations
Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Influencer & Talent Relations
UPROXX is seeking a Manager, Influencer & Talent Relations to work with our creative and production teams to source, outreach to, pitch and contract talent for our branded content partnerships as well as internal content opportunities.
Why this could be your next big break:
As a Manager of Influencer/Talent Relations at UPROXX you will report directly to our Creative Director and work with our award winning creative and production teams in sourcing, booking and contracting talent in relation to RFP requests as well as internal programming. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with agents, managers, and influencer networks to ensure that UPROXX always has the best talent options for each and every program. Our candidate should have a track record of success in talent relations and a never-ending desire to find the most fascinating people and uncovering their stories.
Here you'll get to:
• Partner with Creative and Strategy teams to align talent options with the right branded content projects across the sales pipeline from RFP to post-sale
• Manage talent databases and trackers as it pertains to branded and original content projects
• Create talent presentations/decks for internal and external distribution
• Support production and sales teams in the pricing, packaging and execution of talent based content programs
• Understand and anticipate industry trends in talent and influencer landscape. Provide UPROXX team with strategic insights into these trends, highlight potential issues and offer solutions
• Utilize and grow strong relationship networks in order to source the best talent options, unique options and unearth undiscovered gems
• Hone your personal creative chops as UPROXX is always striving to tell the best stories, not just find talent based on social following alone
• Act as a conduit between creative team and production team, providing talent details, updates and elevating situations if necessary
• You will work in partnership with the rest of the creative, strategy, social, production and editorial teams to devise cohesive 360 programs over the entire UPROXX platform
• Lead talent booking efforts across UPROXX original programming, branded content and activations, including but not limited to negotiating, booking and contracting talent
• Build and manage a growing list of relationships with influencer networks, talent agencies, managers, publicists as well as fascinating creators across music, sports, art, innovation and more
• Coordinate shoot day logistics in partnership with production team based on talent and program needs/requests
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• 4 years of experience in sourcing talent for branded content partnerships with expertise in pricing and packaging
• You have a strong track record of executing successful programs and managing associated talent needs
• You have impeccable taste. Your talent choices are representative of the UPROXX brand
• Work in Photoshop, Keynote and PowerPoint
• You know social platforms inside and out.
• You have skills in writing and pitching and are a natural negotiator
• You have an interest and passion for deep diving into culture, talent and storytelling
• You are a self-starter with the innate ability to self-manage and organize a daily to do list and understand/execute priorities
• You have the communication skills that enable you work with various departments, multiple timelines/calendars and a fast-paced environment
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Journalism background a plus
• Production, filmmaking or editing experience a plus
• College Degree preferred
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX, a Warner Music Group Company, is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists and our award-winning video content studio, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music and Lifestyle. The UPROXX Studio team collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and sharable content in the digital space.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.