Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Artist Services is a global team with a simple ethos: put the artists first. Our team is made up of engineers and marketers, graphic designers and salespeople. We are creative and detail-obsessed. Above all, we are music fans - unabashed, enthusiastic music fans. We are passionate champions of our artists, and we work tirelessly to deliver for them every album cycle, every tour, every day.
We are flexible, agile and strategic. Our global sales and marketing teams provide a broad suite of expert commercial and marketing knowledge. We utilize the latest digital marketing technology, develop infrastructure and execute strategy through consumer analytics, email marketing and CRM expertise that turns the artist goals into "must have" opportunities for fans.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will manage a roster of online stores for Warner Music Artist Services and work closely with labels, manager and artists.
Here you'll get to:
• Be responsible for product development and D2C merchandising initiatives for artist and label brands; Create e-commerce products for each artist specific web store
• Develop best practices in e-commerce as it relates to the end consumer; drive sales and increase amount per transaction
• Maintain Retail Marketing calendar and an on-going strategy to facilitate marketing of store promotions while working closely with internal partners (Marketing, Digital Marketing and Artist Management) to develop and execute approach in the e-commerce area
• Create initiatives to grow our weekly online sales to become a consistent revenue generator
• Manage day-to-day site merchandising maintenance
• Provides merch content / images for communications to customers & staff
• Work with graphic designers to develop all assets for web stores including banner ads, product shots, ads, cohesive design look for overall web store
• Compile reporting and tracking metrics for all Online sales and initiatives
• Proposal of suitable products based on innovation, competitor research and knowledge of similar artist product proposition.
• Using ecommerce innovation to develop product bundles and retail mechanics to create engaging retail proposition to fan base.
• Facilitates taking photos of products and maintains product image gallery
• Provide customer service to Managers/Artists in a professional manner
• Communicate to customer service any promotions, pricing, product or site issues that may drive customer contacts
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have excellent interpersonal skills
• You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
• You have the ability to work in a team environment
• You have management experience
• You have a love of music and understanding of the ''fan'' mentality
• You have experience in eCommerce and/or the Ticketing industry
• You have excellent MS Office Skills – Proficient in Excel
• You have experience with web-based software applications
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Strong experience with ecommerce and the ability to drive sales with creative marketing ideas and strategies
• 1-2+ years in Ecommerce planning
• 1-2+ years of experience in web marketing and/or ecommerce
• Basic technical knowledge and experience with HTML
• Ability to use Excel
• Knowledge of the Magento Ecommerce Platform
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.