Manager, Digital Marketing
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2023 7:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Digital Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Manager, Digital Marketing
A little bit about our team:
The Digital Marketing team at Elektra Entertainment is responsible for all digital marketing and direct to consumer initiatives for all of the artists (alternative, rock and pop) on the Elektra, Fueled By Ramen, and Roadrunner Records rosters. They build online and mobile fan communities, with an eye towards evolving the way that fans engage with their favorite artists and the way potential fans come to discover an artist. They create and market content through short form content, the official artist website, email and text marketing, social media marketing and digital activations products for the artist superfans.
This position is responsible for daily management of the digital marketing strategy for a select roster of Elektra/Fueled By Ramen/Roadrunner artists. You will manage digital content development, grassroots digital community building and marketing, the Elektra ''artist.com network,'' and the development of the artist accounts on relevant applications and sites (TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube (Including Shorts), Instagram (including Reels), Facebook, Genius, etc.). The Manager of Digital Marketing is focused on the creation and building of Elektra's artist communities as they serve as the core of the direct-to-consumer initiatives and future product development.
Here you'll get to:
• Create short form content strategies for your roster of artists, schedule and coordinate regular content shoots with artists and create a strategic plan for the rollout of content.
• Develop relationships with influencers and various relevant TikTok/Shorts/Reels accounts for content seeding.
• Work with artists, managers and key label executives in order to develop compelling and powerful online marketing strategies for artists on Elektra and the label's associated labels, including the creation and maintenance of artists' official websites
• Construct community/fan-building initiatives. Examples of online involvement include: direct fan engagement via social media, unique data collection activations, Spotify API-powered games and 'connect to unlock' campaigns, "send to a friend" initiatives, contests, etc.
• Assist in brainstorming and implementing exciting new online content (exclusive audio and video content, contests, artist journals, photo galleries) for artist websites and online fan clubs
• Provide content ideas for websites, contests, mini-sites and media promotions to maximize artist visibility online
• Book and oversee online advertising campaigns
• Build and manage new and ongoing relationships with online partners and affiliates as they relate to digital marketing
• Brainstorm, budget, and execute effective online ad campaigns for artists, creating a strong presence in the desired target market and community
• Work closely with artists and artist management to ensure requests and expectations are handled intelligently and carried out effectively
• Attend and contribute to all related company meetings in connection with assigned projects, and provide dept. head with timely feedback and follow-up regarding any action items
• Provide regular updates to the company for ongoing digital initiatives in weekly meetings and reports/recaps
• Strong understanding of short form content creation (TikTok, Reels, Shorts, etc)
• Strong understanding of influencer marketing and content seeding strategy
• Broad knowledge of contemporary music scene and lifestyle
• Full awareness of where these music and lifestyle communities live online
• Understanding of internet community culture and landscape
• Understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools including email marketing, SEO, Discord, SMS messaging, and viral marketing techniques
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Creative marketing ideas
• Attention to detail
• Working knowledge of popular graphic design applications including Photoshop, Canva, CapCut or similar applications.
• Working knowledge of popular video editing applications including Premiere/iMovie
• Knowledge of standard office programs including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment on short deadlines
• Ability to plan, organize and execute campaigns in a timely manner
• Strategic Thinker
• Goal Oriented
• Relationship Builder and Maintainer
We'd love it if you also had:
• 2-4 years of digital marketing experience
• 3-4 years of music industry experience
• Experience writing and editing music copy
• Experience creating and editing short form content
• Experience running socials for a brand or high-profile account
• Strong interpersonal skills
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the inform