Manager, Digital Marketing & Content Creation
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2022 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Digital Marketing & Content Creation jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Digital Marketing & Content Creation postings
Full Time Job
The role of Manager, Digital Marketing and Content Creation will be responsible for all digital marketing activity in North America, including paid advertising, online/social media strategy and execution, analytics, and CRM. With VP Classics, project manage NA-centric new release and catalog campaigns, including creation of assets and YouTube videos, and budget management.
Here you'll get to:
• You will develop and execute digital marketing campaigns for all major releases and artist tours across the US and Canada
• You will project manage NA-centric new release and catalog campaigns, including creation of assets, and maintaining digital marketing budgets
• You will be responsible for NA digital marketing strategy, including management of US Brand Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok), paid digital advertising, and US artist social media outlets, and analyze social trends and social data analytics to optimize social media growth
• You will, with support from VP, Classics, liaise with external agencies on larger projects for connected TV, in app advertisement, etc.
• You will, with Commerce Manager, update all DSPs on US digital marketing initiatives for artist albums & singles, DSP playlists/stations, and internal Warner playlists
• You will be responsible for marketing administrative tasks including invoices/wires/rebills, product ordering, booking artist travels/miscellaneous spends
• You will liaise with publicity firms and act as the first point of contact for media, radio stations, venue publicity contacts and consumers, manage independent media firms that are hired (sending all necessary assets)
• You will oversee servicing of promotional copies of all releases to major reviewers, radio stations and websites and execute all promo canvassing, mailings, and GRAMMY submissions
• You will update US & Canada Touring Schedules/update Commerce manager on touring updates
• You will coordinate New Release Merge Requests for Billboard/Music Connect/Nielsen
• You have professional experience in digital and traditional paid media planning, with agency and/or music industry experience preferred.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree.
• You have proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint in addition to experience with photo and video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop).
• You have experience working with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and other digital platforms.
• You have knowledge in SEO & SEM, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, etc.
• You have strong leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with team members to develop and execute strategic projects.
• You have strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task across a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work and communicate with both creative and business-oriented colleagues and partners.
• You have at least a layman's knowledge of classical music genres and artists.
• You have a commitment to diversity and inclusion with proven success creating and sustaining a diverse, open and inclusive culture.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Experience in marketing of classical music.
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want