Manager, Corporate Communications
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Corporate Communications
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Communications
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group's Corporate Communications Manager will support the VP of Communications and Marketing in L.A., while collaborating with the wider team to create and execute global communications initiatives. This role will work closely with WMG's LA-based business units, including the global headquarters of Warner Chappell Music and the U.S. headquarters of Warner Records.
Here you'll get to:
• Draft internal and external WMG and Warner Chappell Music announcements, including staff and executive appointments, songwriter signings, and business deal activities.
• Develop and pitch story ideas to trade music and consumer media.
• Prepare executives for profile opportunities, interviews, speaking engagements, including drafting briefing materials, talking points, and Q&As.
• Contribute to the evolution of WMG's communications plan and activities across recorded music, music publishing and corporate.
• Execute the marketing and communications plan for specific business units.
• Plan and execute programming, events and philanthropic opportunities for WMG's LA-based employees
• React swiftly and effectively to any issues, across press and social media.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Excellent writing skills with an understanding of the music business.
• Strong interpersonal and visual communications skills.
• 5-7 years of relevant music industry experience within communications, including internal communications and public/media relations.
• Strong relationships with consumer and trade media.
• Proven ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with a broad array of employees and constituents.
• Ability to help create an inventive and collaborative atmosphere within the team where new ideas are encouraged, and best practices are shared.
• Creative outlook, casting a wide net for inspiration and new ideas.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.