Manager, Content Protection & Anti-Piracy
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2020 12:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Content Protection & Anti-Piracy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Content Protection & Anti-Piracy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Content Protection & Anti-Piracy? Manager, Content Protection & Anti-Piracy
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Global Digital Account Management team within WEA, Warner Music Group's distribution division.
A little bit about our team:
We provide support to our label and territory partners in rights management, optimization, and content protection to ensure maximum revenue opportunities at our commercial digital partners.
Why this could be your next big break:
We are looking for someone who is eager to interact with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to protect Warner Music Group's content and who is motivated to help our artists maintain control over their release plans. This person is a leader and will help shape a world-class content protection team.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage our content protection strategies for commercial platforms in collaboration with our internal account teams
• Work directly with our internal label partners and international affiliates to manage priority release schedules
• Independently conduct and coordinate takedown actions across various Digital Service Providers in accordance with the Digital Millennial Copyright Act
• Coordinate with third-party anti-piracy services and industry trade groups to monitor and protect priority releases
• Investigate and trace known and potential leaks on established leak websites and chat forums
• Develop manuals and best practice guides to train the content protection team on daily reactive and proactive content protection measures
• Collaborate with a growing team of content protection specialists on day-to-day and emergency requests submitted via our internal e-mail alias while continuing our high-quality service for our internal stakeholders
• Maintain a supervisory role in the development of new team members as well as temporary employees and associates
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Demonstrate expertise with Internet research tools and search technologies
• Stay organized, on task and motivated
• Learn, dissect and implement new processes, procedures or concepts quickly
• Review analysis and translate it into actions
• Work independently
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least 3-5 years of experience with digital content management, anti-piracy, online investigations, or copyright matters
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.