Manager, Campaign Strategy
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Campaign Strategy
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Warner Music Artist Services CRM team at Warner-Elektra-Atlantic (WEA).
A little bit about our team:
The Campaign Strategy team within the Warner Music Artist Services group provides strategic and operational support to Warner Music Group organizations and their artists in planning and executing global digital marketing communications programs. These programs are designed to help move fans from casual, anonymous listeners to committed, known fans of Warner Music Group artists and labels (especially Atlantic Records, Warner Records, & Warner Music Nashville). These services include managing operations, building thoughtful consumer marketing campaigns as well as monitoring existing programs to provide meaningful insights to optimize programs to global marketing teams.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will be a key part in transforming WEA into a fan facing organization with a focus on driving exceptional consumer experiences. You will support digital marketers and ecommerce managers at Atlantic Records, Elektra Music Group and Warner Music Nashville in the development of first party audiences. You will have the opportunity to grow the following areas of our business: streaming, ecommerce, VIP and tour merchandise marketing.
Here you'll get to:
• Develop great relationships with digital marketers and executives at Warner Records, Rhino Records, and Warner Music Australia.
• Work in partnership with the analytics, product and operations teams to help artist managers and label executives understand who their fans are.
• Apply your knowledge of consumer experience to identify opportunities for audience growth and engagement across artist channels (web, email, social).
• Share your point of view (POV's) on the direction of fan/consumer experience.
• Contribute to the development of best practice documentation as it relates to data acquisition, audience retention, and e-commerce conversion.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Employ emotional intelligence, business savvy and project management skills to meet team objectives.
• Use empathy to gain understanding of artist, management and label needs.
• Translate cultural and business trends into signals for fan engagement.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College degree preferred
• A deep love of music, pop culture and understanding of the ''fan'' mentality.
• 3-4 years of experience working cross functionally in fluid, fast pace environments with various stakeholders.
• A team focus with excellent organizational skills and strong attention for detail.
• An ability to translate fan behavior into actionable insights for actionable recommendations.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of email and mobile marketing (acquisition, retention, conversion).
• Experience with marketing analytics for email, social, web and paid media
• Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements as they relate to direct marketing and customer management programs (e.g., privacy regulations, CAN-SPAM Act, GDPR, data management, etc.).
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.