Manager, Campaign Strategy
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Campaign Strategy
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Warner Music Artist Services CRM team at Warner-Elektra-Atlantic (WEA).
A little bit about our team:
The Campaign Strategy team within the Warner Music Artist Services group provides strategic and operational support to Warner Music Group organizations and their artists in planning and executing global digital marketing communications programs. These programs are designed to help move fans from casual, anonymous listeners to committed, known fans of Warner Music Group artists and labels (especially Atlantic Records, Warner Records, & Warner Music Nashville). These services include managing operations, building thoughtful consumer marketing campaigns as well as monitoring existing programs to provide meaningful insights to optimize programs to global marketing teams.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will be a key part in transforming WEA into a fan facing organization with a focus on driving exceptional consumer experiences. You will support digital marketers and ecommerce managers at Atlantic Records, Elektra Music Group and Warner Music Nashville in the development of first party audiences. You will have the opportunity to grow the following areas of our business: streaming, ecommerce, VIP and tour merchandise marketing.
Here you'll get to:
• Develop great relationships with digital marketers and executives at Atlantic Records, Warner Music Nashville, Warner Music Latina and Warner Music Canada.
• Work in partnership with the analytics, product and operations teams to help artist managers and label executives understand who their fans are.
• Apply your knowledge of consumer experience to identify opportunities for audience growth and engagement across artist channels (web, email, social, mobile).
• Share your point of view (POV's) on the direction of fan/consumer experience.
• Contribute to the development of best practice documentation as it relates to data acquisition, audience retention, and ecommerce conversion.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Employ emotional intelligence, business savvy and project management skills to meet team objectives.
• Use empathy to gain understanding of artist, management and label needs.
• Translate cultural and business trends into signals for fan engagement.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• A deep love of music, pop culture and understanding of the ''fan'' mentality.
• 3-4 years of experience working cross functionally in fluid, fast paced environments with various stakeholders.
• A team focus with excellent organizational skills and strong attention for detail.
• An ability to translate fan behavior into actionable insights for actionable recommendations.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of email and mobile marketing (acquisition, retention, conversion).
• Experience with web, email, and social analytics.
• Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements as they relate to direct marketing and customer management programs (e.g., privacy regulations, CAN-SPAM Act, GDPR, data management, etc.).
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.