Manager, Account Reconciliation
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager, Account Reconciliation jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Manager, Account Reconciliation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Account Reconciliation? Job Description:
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Manager, Account Reconciliation
Why this could be your next big break:
The Accounting Manager will oversee key accounting and reporting activities for a specific accounting process.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage a team of professional accountants and support their day-to-day operations
• Implement and monitor controls and procedures related to intercompany, financial reporting, artist project accounting and product costing
• Manage the month-end close timetable and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the required activities
• Prepare and post period end journal entries and overhead allocations
• Prepare flux analysis, generate trial balance for review and submit for necessary approvals
• Prepare the quarterly and annual consolidated external financial and regulatory reports such as 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, Cash flow statements, Statutory reports etc.
• Support internal and external audit
• Generate and review reports related to fixed assets, product cost, finished goods and obsolescence
• Partner with RTR Lead on any other initiatives
• Intangible Asset Accounting
• Capital Project Accounting
• Record Transactions
• Intercompany Recharges Accounting
• Period Close & Consolidation
• Financial Reporting
• Perform Product Cost Planning and Period End Closing
• Record Production Transactions
• Perform Cost Analysis & Reporting
• Count Inventory
• Set Transfer Prices
• Manage Inventory Transfers
• Value Inventory
• Perform Inventory Analysis and Reporting
• Intercompany loans & MUR
• Complete monthly consolidated financial statements and approved capital expenditure request (CER) in a timely manager
• Manage Intercompany out-of-balance amount
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
• 10-15 years of experience in accounting
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience working in a SOX controlled environment
• Experience conducting internal and external audits
• Experience with flux analysis and SEC reporting
• Experience performing fixed asset accounting related activities
• Knowledge of SAP
• Experience in a Shared Services environment
• Music industry experience a plus
• Strong work-ethic and are a self-starter with effective organizational skills with attention to detail who proactively seeks out new solutions
• Problem solving, decision making, and continuous process improvement skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Partnering, influencing, and communication skills to convey key elements in a concise and positive manner
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and as a strategic partner in a team environment
• Demonstrated critical thinking and dedication to deepening understanding of work being done
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.