Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/30/2019 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Lead Trainer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Lead Trainer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Lead Trainer? Lead Trainer
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after
Why this could be your next big break:
We are looking for a certified and experienced Corporate Trainer to help our employees develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as the Corporate Trainer will be to conduct training sessions and help us all be better.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas and software to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in developing compelling training materials, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
Here you'll get to:
• Collaborate across multiple project teams to identify training needs
• Plan and implement an effective training curriculum for new and existing software and processes
• Direct and schedule workshops and individual training sessions both locally and in remote locations
• Prepare training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations
• Train and guide new employees
• Develop reporting systems to track training attendance and success
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's Degree in business, HR, communications or related field
• Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a training position, preferably in a corporate environment
• Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training tools and techniques
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of software development life cycle
• Music industry experience a plus
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.