Inventory Ops Temp
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Inventory Ops Temp
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
A little bit about our team:
Distribution Operations is responsible for all physical supply chain processes across the entirety of product lines under WEA Distribution. The department's core focus is to work cohesively with all WMG divisions and departments
globally, as well as outside vendors, carriers, and label partners, to ensure that the highest quality of products are distributed to customers in a timely manner. Key functions shared by the Distribution Operations team include
inventory management, manufacturing, order fulfillment, compliance, and logistics.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Special Packaging Coordinator, under the direction of the New Release Sr. Manager, is responsible for special
packaging parts and manufacturing coordination, working with internal and external teams to ensure our newest releases are readily available on street date. Communication with our Sales and Marketing teams as well as strong relationships across manufacturing, labels, and logistics is key to the most successful inventory manager. Getting the right music, to the right place, at the right time is how you roll.
Here you'll get to:
• Coordinate products specifications with manufacturing and Packaging Managers.
• Work with the Director of Scheduling and Logistics to ensure products arrive within warehouse deadlines and
• required-by dates
• Place Purchase Orders based on Sales forecasting.
• Monitor Purchase Orders for on time deliveries and complete quantities.
• Act as Production, Manufacturing, and Label Liaison covering supply chain product related issues including but not limited to recalls, quality control, and deletions.
• Research and manage product related issues, initiate changes or corrections for system maintenance required to resolve issues.
• Act as backup for Inventory Managers in research issues and Purchase Order keying
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have outstanding organization skills with ability to prioritize workload.
• You are research oriented, have an acute attention to detail, and stellar problem-solving skills.
• Are articulate and outgoing with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, are resilient at multitasking and possess excellent time
• management skills.
• You are a dedicated team player.
• Are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• 1 Years Music Industry background
• 1 Years Production or Inventory coordination
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.