Human Resources Coordinator
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Human Resources Coordinator
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
A little bit about our team:
Our Human Resources team partners with and provides support to the WEA and ADA staff in all areas of HR including organizational development, performance management, learning and development, employee relations, as well as general human resources support.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide administrative support to the SVP Human Resources and extended team with calendar management, phones, invoices, travel needs,
• Delivering of PowerPoint decks and excel documents regularly
• Manage the bi-weekly payroll process via the Workday system. This process includes: updating employee information in the system, reviewing timecards, providing the payroll and HRIS team with all updates
• Training of employees to use of Workday and other HR related systems.
• Involved in New Hire Orientation delivery along with locally orientating employees who have recently joined the org to our systems processes, etc. locally and via phone to remote employees.
• Involved in conducting exit interviews and manage the exiting process for all departing employees
• Partner with clients on Emerging Talent Program along with On-boarding College Social Influencer Program on an on-going semester by semester basis.
• Participate in and help to create HR Initiatives and Learning Development opportunities based on the needs of the business/teams
• Involvement in/assist with administering various HR processes: increase process, Performance Planning, Leave of Absence, Immigration process for International hires
• Work with the Senior Vice President and team on employee relations matters
• Update all HR / Financial reporting documents
• Maintaining current HR files and databases
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
• Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
• The ability to multitask in a very fast paced environment
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) & listening skills
• The ability to work with many different personalities
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 2 years of experience in Human Resources
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to forge outstanding working relationships across a large team
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related field
• Experience in working with the Workday system and/or other HRIS systems
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.